Late night party & young Love

"Miss.Malfoy what happened" she asled pulling me and Draco away from the troll. "Well you see I was coming from training for snapes assistance and walked around the corner and hit the trolls feet, thinking it was a person I apologized and the troll grumbled in reply. So I looked up and saw the troll, I reached in my pocket for my wand which was two meters away so I backed away slowly knowing any fast movement the troll will get angry. When I got in line with my wand I squatted down and reached for my wand but the troll, it raised its club and it tried to kill me but I jumped rolled out the way while grabbing my wand. Then Draco came and warned me that if I was not calm and screamed it will only kill me faster which totally made me calm down. So with no help I took maters into my own hands and used the Stupify spell and knocked it out. So overall because of my amazing skills and awesomeness I beat the troll", I said smirking. "Miss.Malfoy this is not funny, but thats not the point you and your brother have just earned yourselves 50 points for your house for your great knowledge on troll. Now of to bed both of you", she says. I leave the teacher's with the troll and walk back to the Gryffindor common room. Caput druconuis I say and the picture opened and I walked in. "CRISTAL!" everyone chorused, I get attacked by hugs but none as strong as Seamus. "Why do you keep giving me heart attacks, it's not fair" he whispers, "I will tell you if you tell me why your the one thats is always the most worried" I retort. "Oh but i'm not this time, Oliver was so worried that he was fighting about 7 year sevens, to try go looking for you", he says pulling out the hug and laughing. "Hey we weren't supposed to tell her that" Oliver said standing up, "awwww were you scared" I said pulling him into a massive hug. "Yh like I said I took on the roll of ypur older brother, you know cause you don't tactically have one", he said trying not make me cry. It was to late tears were brimming in my eyes. "Sorry I didn't mean it like that I" but I cut him of by giving him a hug, he hugs me back smiling AWWWWWW! Everyone chorused. We sit and talk for a while about the troll and stuff till Percy came and bursted our bubble. "Ok now bed i'm head boy, bed" he said "ok Perfect Percy we are going" I said walking up the steps of the girls dorm. I go over to my drums and sit down. "Really, you nearly die and all you want to do is party" Hermoine states, "Yh what song" I say "wait we can't have a party without food and they probably have teachers in every hall" Lavender says sitting down. "Oh young ones so much to learn" I  say pointing my wand at my bed making a trunk fly out showing my stash of sweets. "What how long was that there and how I clean under your bed every day and that trunk was never there before", Dimond says grabbing a box of berty botts every flavor beans. "Like I said so much to learn" I say grabbing a chocolate frog. "Now what song" I say putting a sound proofing charm on our dorm. "Ohhh don't stop by 5sos" Dimond says sitting down. I begin playing and everyone joins in singing. Around one o'clock people start falling asleep. Hermoine went first then Lavender then Pavarti, Dimond and Scarlet went out half way out through i'm yours by Jason Marz. At the end I fall asleep at around 2 in the morning. I wake up to find everyone gone but Scarlet, who was getting changed. "Morin you were the last one out I guess" she says, I nod "where is everyone" I ask "at breakfast" she said "so I don't feel like lessons today wanna skive" I say getting changed. "Uhhhh yh sure" she hesitates. I grab my guitar (so I can go and chill) and we head out the portrait. "So where are we gunna go"Scarlet says I don't reply and just keep walking. Scarlet keeps trying to get my attention but I just ignored her. I walk round the edges of the forest, round the back of a bush to reveal a pond with a bridge going over the top and benches around the out scerts of the secret place. I look at Scarlet who is just in awe, so I leave her there and sit on a bench and strum my guitar. "It's beautiful" she says holding her hand up for a butterfly to land on. "I know, I spend most my time here writing songs", I say strumming my guitar. We just sit and chill for hours on end "we should get going it getting dark" I say walking over to my bench and picking up my guitar. "Yh by the way you have told Seamus and Oliver about this right"she says getting up from the edge of the pond. "No I will shiw them together tomorrow, right now i'm starving let's go to dinner" I say walking round the bush. "Yh same" she says going round the bush, we walk up to the school in silence and into the great hall. "Glad your better" Seamus says to us, "what" Scarlet says which gives me full permission to kick her under the table. "Ouch what was that for" she says glaring at me. "Sorry still recovering from being sick must of been all that chocolate last night that we eat" I said hinting at what Seamus was talking about. "Oh yh thanks Cristal was not as bad as me just a bad throat and headache" she said, "yh" I said drinking from my goblet. "She told me on the way here that she still feels a little sick didn't you Cristal" she says to Seamus. "Yh just a headache and I feel a little colder than normal", I say going with the flow. "Well come on lets get you near the fire and by the warm" Seamus say standing up. I just realised what happened, I get up and follow Seamus I turn my head to see Scarlet and Dimond high fiving while smiling. Caput druconuis Seamus says going through the door way he sits on the chair closest to the fire and pats the space next to him. I sit next to him knowing if I don't he will know something is up. "Aw come on I don't bite" he says smiling "yes but you do explode" I retort cuddling into his chest, I just noticed how tried I was. "Yh but thats what you love about me" he says yawning, "yh" I say falling asleep.

Seamus POV

"Yh" she said, wait did she just say that she loved me. I looked down to find her asleep. Awww she looks so cute asleep, what no Seamus your to young for love. You know what i'm probably tired, yh thats it. I cuddle up to Cristal and fall asleep with the picture of her and me together.