Train Ride and Friends

Cristal woke up to the sound of her father. She got up out of bed jumped in the shower and cleaned her self for the day. After she got out the shower she got dressed in light washed jeans and a blue  tye-dye top (correct me if i spelt that wrong,) white converse and went down to the dining room. Brakefast was brakefast "Father what house's are there?" Draco asked " Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Huffelpuff and Gryffindor Draco, you being pure family i expected you to go to Slytherin but as for Cristal I don't know" Cristals dad said. "Father what do you mean pure family," Draco being the nosey brat he is asked. "Oh Draco dear it means your not adopted and Cristal is" Cristals mother replys softly. Draco noded in agreement of under standing. "Mum dose that mean Dad will be angry if i'm not in Slytherin" Cristal says curiosly, "No honey it dosn't matter to him right Lucius" Cristals mother says while hinting for him to say yes. "Of course it will not matter Narcissa." Lucius mumbles, "good well then time to go Draco you hold fathers hand Cristal you hold mine.

*Time skip to the train*

Cristal and Draco had split up on the train. After a few carriages Cristal came to a carriage with only one girl in, she had light blonde hair and pale blue eyes. "Exuse me can I sit with you every were else is full." Cristal says "of course" she replys

"I'm Scarlet Lynch" Scarlet says

"Cristal"

"Nice to meet you what house are you hoping to be in"

"Um I don't know my Dad wants my brother to be in Slytherin, but he said he wont mind what house i'm in"

"Oh i want to be in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw"

"Cool"

They both sat there for a while in scilence but that scilence was broke when  a pair of irish twins came in

"Exuse me can we sit here"

"Yh sure" Cristal replys

"I'm Dimond and this is my.." Dimond says being cut of.

"Brother twin brother the better looking one" the boy says

"Ok hi Dimond and better looking" scarlet says sarcasticly. Cristal could tell they were going to be best friends

"Oh yh sorry my name is Seamus" Seamus says laughing at the end.

After minutes of talking and laughing there was a knock at the door. Draco walked in.

"Hi i'm here to deliver a message to my sister" Draco says will looking around at Scarlet, Dimond and Seamus.

"Ok well give me the message then"

"Oh mum says try not to kill youself or blow yourself up" Draco says leaning agianst the carriage door frame.

"Your a Pryromatic" Seamus shouts

"Yh are you" Cristal replys

"You bet Pryromatic pair together forever" Seamus yells

"Whoo" they both say while high fiveing, they sit back down for Scarlet to start a rage. YOUR BROTHER IS DRACO MALFOY she yells while punching the carriage door window, causeing it to shatter. "Whats so bad about that" Seamus said "Nothing... Nothing at all, now if you don't mind i'm going to get my hand fixed." Scarlet said walking out of the carriage. Whats up with her? Was all Cristal could think about. The train was slowly coming to a stop. Everybody got of the train, fers yers over here fers yers tis way now. A loud voice boomed. Cristal and her friends walked over to see a giant man with a shaggy old un kept beard standing infront of them.

Cristals POV

It was only a minuets being here and I was amazed. We followed the big man called Hagrid to the lake with boats. We were half way to the lake now. "I like charms and spells the best" Scarlet said to Dimond and me, "no way transfigeration is better" I protested

"Charms"! "Transfigureation"! We kept this agurement all the way to the lake, we started hitting each other we got on the boat with Seamus at the front holding the lamp dimond behind him and me and Scarlet still hitting each other. We were about half way in the lake. "Charms!" "Transfiguration!" I shouted pushing Scarlet, "CHARMS!" Scarlet yelled pushing me so hard that I fell out the boat. I screamed, Scarlet what the hell! I was floating in the water now, all the boats have stoped and everyone was looking at me. I screamed agian, how the hell am i supossed to get back in the boat. A hand appears over the boat and i grab it thinking it would be Scarlet, but as i got back in I found the hand belong not to Scarlet but to Seamus. You ok he asked, "yh i'm fine." I look down to see are hands still conected. He follows my gaze and we both pull away blushing. I sit back down in the boat and begin to laugh "ok how much water went to your head" Scarlet said but Dimond and Seamus just join in with me laughing. Whats so funny yelled Scarlet obviously annoyed. I fell in the lake and now i'm soaked that why i'm laughing I don't know about them. I'm laughing because Cristal went from angry to calm to haveing a fit on the floor. Seamus explained. I'm laughing because... but Dimond never finished because we hit land and she fell out. We all burst out into a fit of giggles, it's not funny Dimond says getting up and brushing of the dirt. Your right I say but i didn't finish because I couldn't stop laughing. It's halarouris Seamus finishes for me. By the time we arrive at the gates we just calmed down.  Hagrid takes us to the bottom of some steps and then leaves us with a old lady in green robes and a crooked hat. "In a minute you will pass through these doors to join your class mate's, but before you do you must be sorted into your house. There are four houses Gryffindor, Huffelpuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin." she anounces, I look over to my brother to see him smiling at his friends and nodding. When I look back the lady was gone. "So it's true then, what there saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.