Trixy ruined it all

Seamus POV

I get of the train and look around. I see Cristal going purple in the face, I run over and pull her out of Olivers tight embrace, pulling her into my hug. "Hey I was hugging her" Oliver says, "more like killing her" I say. "What I was not, was I Cristal", he says in a winy voice. I let go of Cristal and put my hand in my pocket feeling the necklace I got her. It is part of my plan so basically over the holiday Dimond kept telling mum about how I have a girlfriend and how it's Cristal. Which makes me think what would it be like to date her, and after a while Dimond stopped and I just kept going thinking about it and well I was asleep in ma mams car and according to ma mam dad and Dimond. I kept saying Cristals name in my sleep. Well I guess over the short like really short holiday I developed feelings for her but I guess it's just what my mam calls puppy love or young love. So if it's true what Dimond says that I like Cristal then i'm gunna need a plan to know if she likes me. So for her Christmas present I got her a necklace that has two lions that are holding up a mood stone, but I'm not gunna tell her it's a mood stone. I'm gunna say it changes colours often, then reavel the secret when we kiss. Like perfect plan, but I need to get eye contact, so i'm hoping that today and dinner when we are at Mcgonagall's class room, I will get that eye contact. I guess I must of went to my own little world because my sister was slapping my face. "What" I say rubbing my cheek, "oh sorry where you thinking about Cristal" she says smiling. "No" I say but I can feel myself blushing, "aww shay shay has a crush" she shouts. I kick her and nod in the direction of Cristal. She looks at me and laughs "so you do like her" she says jumping up and down. "Maybe" I say walking away over to Cristal who was walking to the castle carriges which where pulled by nothing. "So whos the lucky girl shay shay" she says laughing and Scarlet who was next to her laughs to. "No one who you've met and never will" I say well it's not a lie she can't meet her self can she. We walk to the castle with Dimond and Scarlet singing Shay Shay has a crush which was really annoying me, I guess it was obvious to Cristal because she stopped after 2 times of singing it. "Shay Shay has a crush" they both chant, "guys stop Seamus doesn't like it" she says giving me a hug which I happily reaturn. I guess I should tell Scarlet so I fist bumb the air and then put my finger to my lips. She nods we pull apart and walk to the great hall well they walk to the great hall I pull Cristal out the growd and over to professor's class. I sit her in our seats. "What you get me" she says, I pull out the necklace and hold it in front of me. "Wow Seamus it's... Beautiful" she says holding the charm. I undo the clip and pull the chain apart, "let me put it on" I say hoping for her to turn around then turn to me and look me in the eye then for the stone to turn pink and I kiss her."one thing, don't freak when the gem changes colour its supposed to do that" I say in a soft voice. She turns around and we lock eyes I look down at her necklace and it begins to change colour its...its... "Awwwww how cute is Shay Shay trying to get his first kiss, oh and it's Dracos little sister wonder how thats gunna go down, so if I where you I would start running for your life, because if Draco gets his hands on you. God help your soul." a pure evil voice that drips with venom says. Cristal looks over brakeing our eye contact, bitch. Cristal gets up and walks over to the girl, "what do you want Trixy" She says crossing her arms. Damn she has an attitude, "sorry I don't talk bitch" she says venom dripping in the word bitch. I feel my blood boil, "and I don't speak slut but hear I am talking to you" She says smirking but glaring. God I love her attitude. "Fisty Draco will be pleased" she says, "what will I be pleased of" I hear Draco say. Shit!
I will up load 20 facts about me around 10pm cuz im watching Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets. And i'm lushing over my SEAMUS FINNIGAN.