Qudditch and Dementors

Cri had a game today I still don't think it is a good idea the weather is really bad and she could get hurt, so I think I am gunna try and talk her out of playing but it is Oliver who is scareing me the most she is like his star player along with Harry. I walk to the great hall and sit next to Cri "Cri I don't want you to play this game" she gave me a shocked face "why I am completely better you even saw my recovery" I know I did "no I know you're better and I want to keep it that way, I don't like the weather Cri you could get blow of your broom or somin and be back in the hospital. I hurts to see you in pain" I am flat out telling the truth and I even had a little crowd which got the attention of the whole hall even the teachers. "What is going on here" I turn to see Oliver shit man up time everyone was watching "I don't want Cri to play in this game" the whole hall bursted into gasps and is he siruis or did he just tell Oliver Wood he doesn't want one of his star players to play. "Why not" I stood up "because Wood being her boyfriend I am more worried about her safety not who wins the quiddtch cup but you wouldn't know anything about putting someones safety before qudditch would you" I don't know where any of this came from. He galred at me I just gave him addmit-it-it's-the-truth look he sighed "you know maybe you are right I don't fancy seeing you in the hospital again Cri I am sorry but I am sideing with Seamus on this it is just to dangerous" I can't believe he just took my side. "Fine you don't want me to play I won't play happy" she is in mood with me now but it is for her safety she just needs to understand how much it hurts both me and Oliver to see her in a hospital bed in pain because we weren't there to protect her. Now my new mission is to make her forgive me, "Cri I am sorry but you just need to understand how much it kills me and Oliver to see you in pain" she just grunted "we beat are selfes up about it Cri" that got her attention, "when we tell you what happens when you were asleep or past out we don't tell the truth we leave out mine and Olivers rants wanna know what we rant about" she nodded "we rant about us not being there to protect you then we go on to blameing each other then back to us then to the people who could of prevented this but didn't then back to beating are selfes up, Cri you will soon find when I get hurt that you will beat your self up then you will cry then rant then cry a bit more then become over protective well that is more of a male thing but oh well my point is Cri don't be mad at me or Oliver we are just doing it for your safety" I get up to leave but a hand grabed my wrist I turn to see Cri she wraped her arms around my torso "I am sorry if I knew you did that I would be less anoyyed now I am more annoyed at myself than you and Olly" she head rested in the crook of my neck, "don't be we should of told you the truth we just didn't want you to blab on about it being your fault, I'm sorry" I hid my face in her neck "like you" she mumbles "like you to" I smile into her neck she smiles back. I am glad to have Cristal in my life and I am very lucky and no way in a million years will I hurt her she is just to special. "Awwwwwww" the hall chouresd "I am glad to have you in my life to Seamus" shit fuck did I say that aloud of shit "I said that aloud didn't I" she nodded and smirked and pulled away "shut up you said it to" she didn't know it no one did but she mutters about me in her sleep "oh yh when" she sneered pulling a Malfoy were they all taught that. "In your sleep look" I pulled out a picture of her asleep on the train, "and that was before we went out" I was smirking now she just huffed. I took her hand and lead her out the great hall . We take a seat at the qudditch stadeum just to be safe I put Cri on my lap and wrapped my arms round her waist "awww look at this cuteness" my twin and Scarlet squeal "you guys have been spendin wayyy to much time together" me and Cri say in unison the gave us the speak-for-yourself look "hey we are going out this is natural for us" we say again in unison they just smirk and sit next to us the game begins and Cri looks sad "I am sorry but you are to special to me to lose" I whisper to her she smiles "now enjoy the game" she leans forward to watch it better "HARRY" she screams jumpping forward I wrap my arms around her but we fall over the edge I was right now saving Cri's life and my life she is a handfull "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE" she looks up "GLAD YOU FINALLY CAUGHT ON" I look up to see a pale hand oh Draco acutally cares I swing Cri "GRAB DRACOS HAND" she grabs his hand she was pulled up I try and lift my self up but lose my grip and my arm drags down the wood and it had a massive cut "FUUUUCCCCKKKKK" Dracos hand re apears with his face "what did you do" I lift my arm up to show the massive cut "fuck"hevmutters he grabs my arm and lifts me up I help of course. He sits me on the bench "everyone go fuss over Harry who just fell a hundered feet" he screams they all run to the field leaving me, him and Cristal. He pulled out a first aid box "really Draco" he smirks "have you met your girlfriend" he fires back, he has a point "good point" that recived a smack on the back of the head from Cri. He finished patching my arm up by wrapping a bandage round it "it will sting and hurt for a while just rest it and don't lift anything heavy" he instructs jogging to the castle "Draco is nice"