The sorting ceremony

Draco said. "I"m Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Draco said. A boy with red hair started to snicker. "Think my name's funny do, need I ask for yours red hair and hand me down clothes you must be a Weasley. You'll soon find some wizarding families are better than others Potter I can help you there" Draco says sticking his hand out for Harry to shake. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks" Harry said, thats when the old lady came back and tapped a piece of parchment on Dracos shoulder. "We are ready for you now" she says  we stand two by two and follow her into a great hall. There was floating candles 4 long table all with students sat at them. At the top there was table for staff a podium and a stool with a hat on. I looked at the ceiling. To find there wasn't one it was just stars. "It's not real, the ceiling is just bewitched to look like the night sky, I read about it in Hogwart a History". A girl infront of me and Scarlet said. We all came to a stop infront of the stool. "Now when I call your name you will come up I'll place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your house", the lady said "Hermione Granger" a girl with bushy hair went up to the stool and sat down. It was a few minutes in till the hat shouted Gryffindor. "Ronald Weasley" the boy who laughed at my brother's name went up to the stool and sat down looking absolutely petrified poor kid. Again there was a wait but not as long till the hat shouted Gryffindor. A few other students were sorted into other houses. "Draco Malfoy" the hat didn't even touch his head before it shouted Slytherin. "Ruby Lynch" I looked over at Scarlet, "oh yh I have a twin" she whispered "no I really didn't notice" I replyed sarcastically we looked back just in time to hear the hat shout Ravenclaw. "Scarlet Lynch" Scarlet walked up and sat on the stool it was about the same time that Hermonie took before the hat shouted Gryffindor."Trixy Bell" a girl who looked evil to the bone sat on the stool I was betting on Slytherin which was a good choice because not under a minute the hat yelled Slytherin. "Dimond Finnigan" Dimond walked up looking rather nervous she took longer than everyone else but the hat shouted Gryffindor, Seamus was next he looked like Dimond and was placed in the same house, now I was hoping for Gryffindor because thats where my friends are. "Harry Potter" the hall bursted out into whispers me being the caring person I was could not help but say something. "Shut up you wont like it if everybody around you started talking about you would you", I shouted. Everyone went quiet "Thank you", the sorting went on Harry was taking his time up there, but after a while the hat shouted Gryffindor and my turn came. "Cristal Malfoy" I walked up without a care in the world sat on the stool and waited. "Humm another Malfoy I see but nothing like them strange in deed. In fact you are the complete opposite which means the completely opposite house." GRYFFINDOR the hat yelled the hall broke into gasps but I didn't care I ran to the Gryffindor table and high fived Seamus we both shouted Pryromatic pair together forever. When the hall went silent a man white silver hair and beard steped up to the podium and said "dear me teachers what has the sorting hat done putting the 'Pryromatic pair' in the same house. "Put pure awesomeness together thats what he did" me and Seamus shouted. "Ok ok sit down now. Let the feast begin", food appeared on the table both me Seamus and Ron went straight to the chicken legs. We all ate and laughed at Fred and George Wesley's joke's. In till the food disappeared and we were sent with the Gryffindor prefect to our dormitories.