Hogsmade date

It was freezing outside so for are date I dressed super warm Mione helped a little, I was in black skinny jeans, black converse it insulates the heat ok. A black long sleeved top with a green short sleeved top then on top of that a cardigan then Seamus's Gryffindor jacket that I stole of him, with a white scarf lets just say right now I look like a Eskimo. I walk down Seamus wasn't even wearing half the stuff I am, "you sure you have enough on" he asked taking my hand "no let me go wrap myself burrito style in my duvet" I had a smirk on my face as we enter out the castle Seamus didn't even look bothered by the cold "oh nice jacket where did ya get it" he asked looking at me do I lie, poof! I look to my side to see an angel ok I am high, you are not high I am Matt your shoulder angel let me just... he then gets to climb me. He sits him self on my shoulder "oh um yes say that you got it from his wardrobe that is called Narnia cause boy does that boy have issue's ok thanks I guess wired angel dude my pleasure he clicks his fingers and was gone. "I got it from Narnia located in your bedroom directions your closet" he laughed we entered hogsmade I wish we didn't I then got cameras in my face and Seamus just pushed pass them with ease he is way stronger now. "Seamus I mean to ask you this are you going through puberty cause your emotions are every where" I was generally really curious. He just shrugged his shoulders taking that as a yes, we walk into honeydukes and sit down. "I need to ask harry if this dies of" I walk around the shop "yeah you tell people who you are and you can't even have a date anymore" I nod as my eyes landed on the stack of oreos, hands grasp my shoulders and drag me out the shop to be bombarded again. "CRI WAIT" I turn to see Harry running up to us waving a paper, I give Seamus a look of apology but he just kisses my forehead and pushed me to Harry. I run to him letting the crowd bombard Seamus I feel sooooooo bad, "it's Sirius he wants us to meet up in the mountain over there" he pointed to the mountain "kinda on a date" I looked back at Seamus who was talking to a guy. "So you said you told him and he believed you so take him with us" I sigh "and the pap what about them no way can we go without them following" he then pulled out his cloak "Seamus has proven worthy of knowing kinda" he had his pleading eyes on I grunt in defeat and he smiles. "Seamus over here" Seamus was like bam here how I dunno "we are taking a detour but we need to show you something first promise not to freak out" he laughed "I have seen you die and comeback alive I think I can handle what you have in store" I grab his hand and pull him in the alley Harry was in "I trust you Seamus ok you can't let me down" Harry whispered "yeah you let him down you let me down to" I add on "ok what is it" Seamus asks eagerly. Harry pulls out the cloak and wraps it around Seamus so he has no body, "what the Fuck this is awesome" he gasped while spinning. "What are we gonna do" he asked super happy. "Sirius, we are gonna vist him" he gaped at Harry "so you want me to meet her guardian" I nod "he won't be that bad please Seamus cause you love me" he sighed and held the cloak open we made sure we weren't visable and went on the trek to the top of the mountain. I was out of breath and the air was getting thinner Harry was tired to Seamus wasn't though I pulled of the cloak and sat down against the rock. I look over the edge that is high "good call we are high up past the clouds we won't need the cloak and it only made us hot the fresh air will cool us down come on" Seamus said walking up the rocks I gave Harry a what-the-fuck look he gave me the hey-hes-your-boyfriend look "my legs hurt babe carry me" I hold my arms up he picks me up one handed "babe my legs hurt carry me" Harry copied my actions surprisingly Seamus picked him up and carried him as well. We walked into the cave to see Sirius who was looking at us "Daddy" I called jumping out of Seamus's arms and into his, "thank you for carrying me up the mountain babe, yes no problem anything for you princess" Seamus put Harry down who was smiling, I glance at Sirius who looked cold "Seamus do you mind Sirius wearing your jacket he looks cold" Seamus was busy with Harry playing with buckbeak. "OI, leprechaun" he turned to me "OI, potter" he mimicked me so I threw a rock but he got some wood and pelted it back at me and I only just ducked in time. "Wow Seamus you should be a beater" Harry assessed are mini game, "I am watching at how much you guys act like your parents sneaking here to see me throwing rocks at each other to try and injure each other the qudditch talk I think I might cry" I take of my new jacket and put it on him "wait is this why you called me" I nod at Seamus. "Oh this is yours now Seamus get another one" Sirius laughed "like lily then giving James my jacket never saw that again it was a plain grey hoddie" Harry turned "you mean this one" he pointed to the one he was wearing. "Yeah wait what I never saw that" Harry smiled "what are we here for" I ask as Seamus and Harry sit next either side of me forming a circle "so who do you think put your names in" he asked they shrugged "I think Moddy and Karkoff are working together" I explained my theory. "All very reasonable just keep an eye out any creepy stuff only tell me and each other" we all nod "now get back to the castle gates close in an hour" we get up and leave the cave I lock hands with Seamus going down was way easier than going up. He kissed my forehead and I smiled still very surprised we are still together my relationships usually last 2 weeks 3 if I am lucky.
Ok sorry I have been busy lately updating has just slipped my mind I am now gonna up load my bluestone 42 one bye.