The same voice

"Hey you ok" Seamus says walking over to where Harry was. "Yh I am fine because my nose is totally not bleeding a river and my nose isn't making the water fall" I say sarcastically. "Ewww" he says "thanks for your concern" I say leaning over his shoulder to see Harrys arm well not an arm anymore it has no bones. "Well that can happen but I can fix it" Lockhart says. Getting ready to cast another spell I grab Harrys good arm and pull him away. I look back to see Lockhart has blew up a bit of the sand where Harry was. "Thanks" Harry says, "No problem trust me I get explosions daily you did not want that to be you" I say walking through the gates into Hogwarts. "I wonder if they noticed your gone" I ask Harry walking up the steps. "Probably Dumbledore is there" he says walking down the hall. I suddenly remember something strange for this point in time I never did get my music room. He said if I do a full oh a full day of lesson's. Yh I have not gone to one yet so I start tomorrow. We walk into the hospital wing and Madam Pomfrey was dealing with another person so we wait. "Madam Pomfrey have you seen, never mind" Olly says walking over to us and getting Madam Pomfreys attention. "What do you think your doing leaving us" Olly says I point to my nose and hold up Harrys bad arm. "Oh you poor thing you should of come straight to me I can fix broken bones in a heart beat but growing them back" she exlaims pushing Harry onto the bed. "You can right" Hermione says in a worried tone. "Certainly oh and Cristal dear get a ice pack and tissue" she says pointing to the fridge . I walk over to the fridge  and pull out a ice pack then went to the box of tissue pulled some out and cleaned my face well tried. "Come here mini Olly" Fred and George says sitting me down, Fred says squatting in front of my chair. "If you weren't helping me I would kick you in the balls" I say wincing at the pain of the ice pack being smashed on my face by George. "Ahhh but you love us" Fred says sitting on my left holding the tissue. "No I love someone else" I say smiling, "ohhhh Fred drama love who is it" George says intrigued "not gunna tell you unless you can help me" I say smirking. "The catch there is always a catch" Fred sighs, "but it's a fun one you get to give Seamus a heart attack" I say slamming my hand against my mouth. "Awww it's Shay shay pay up George" Fred says smiling, "no I said when they are dating not when she likes him" George says. "Fine what's the plan" Fred says ignoring George. "Well I was thinking later tonight we could fake Mcgonagall's book case falling on me at dinner" I whisper. They high five each other. We sit there discussing the plan somehow we ended up in the place we need at the right time. "Right Fred lower that book case on my then George drop something heavy on the floor then Fred run to hall and tell Seamus maybe Olly and a few others or shout it to everyone" I say. "What if they ask why can't we lift it are selfs" George says. "Just say we can't lift it are selfs" I say walking backwards. Bang I walked straight into the bookshelf, I turn around for the bookshelf to fall on me. "Help" I scream, they try and lift it up but fail. "Back in a min with help" they shout.

Seamus POV

I'm sitting at the table talking to Dean but the doors burst open and Fred and George stand there. "What's the matter boys you look distressed" Dumbledore says. "Well we were going to play a prank on you guys with Cristal but it's gone wrong and she's trapped under professor Mcgonagall's book thing and we can't lift are selfs" Fred shout's. I get up with Olly and Draco and run to professor Mcgonagall's classroom. There she was under a bookshelf, we try to lift it but fail. So we use the levitating charm and lift the bookshelf of her. "Move Cri"!

Olly shouts, "I can't I think I broke my ankle" she says trying to move back. "Well only I can move her" Olly says. I drop my wand and lift her from under neath the shelf. "What's that Olly" I say sitting her on my lap on a bench. The teachers walk in and see the situation, "what was the point of the prank" professor Mcgonagall says disappointed. I look a Cristal who was holding her ankle "you ok" I whisper. "It hurts" she whispers about to cry. I take of her tie and my tie join them together and rap it around her ankle. "Well let's take you to the hospital wing" I say getting up and putting her arm round me. I walk slowly to the door with her hoping on one foot. We get to the steps "ready for a climb" I say smiling. "I have a beetter idea" she says pulling our her wand she points it to the steps and it turns into a ramp. "You have to teach me that" I say walking up the ramp. We get to the middle floor, "this is exhausting" I say stopping. "What do you suppose I do I can't walk" she says sitting down, I just look at her I daze of thinking about stuff. "Seamus"! Cri shouts, "sorry" I say looking back down at her. "Well what do we do" she exlaims laying down, I pick her up bridle style and just carry her up. We get to the long hall way. "This awkward" she says looking at me, "why is it" I say sitting her on the wall seat thing. "Wellllll" she drags on, "Wellllll" I say mimicking her. "It's just it's that welikeeachotherand Iwanttobewithyoubutwhatifitispuppy loveandIdon'twanttohurtyoulateinlife". She says super fast I am impressed I got it all. "1. Wow I am supper proud I got that 2.awww I feel the same way 3. If you want to wait I am cool with that but no longer than third year" I say smirking. She nods and I pick her up and carry her the last of the way. I walk through the door, to be pushed to a bed I place Cri on the bed and sit in the chair next to her. "You my go if you want" madam Pomfrey says taking the tie of her ankle. I look at Cri who was looking at her ankle then she looked up to me. "No I will stay all night if I must" I say smiling at Cri who smiled back. I sit and watch her ankle get fixed, "now you have to stay here till the swelling goes down then you can go" she says to Cri wrapping a proper bandage on her ankle. "Well I am gunna get comfy" I say, "no you go" Cri says "No I willl stay" I argue. "Go" "stay" we argue. "No go back for me" she says giving me puppy dog eyes. "Fine" I say getting up, "yay see you in Potions then it's" she thinks "Transfiguration then charms then lunch then free lesson DADA then dinner then bed" I finish walking out.

Cristal POV

I lay down and go to sleep kill...kill...kill I shoot up and look to Harry who holding. "Dobby" I whisper Dobby looks at me. "You know Dobby" Harry says I nod. "Yes Minerva" we hear Dumbledore say. I click my fingures and so does Dobby. I hop in bed and look at Harry whos eyes where open I squint mine to look at Harry. "Another student has petrified Hogwarts is no longer safe it is as we feared the Chamber of Secrets has been yet again opened" Dumbledore says "but the question is how Hagrid was taken to Azkaban and the students are still being attacked" Dumbledore says starting to pace. "Come let us sleep on it" Dumbledore says walking out the door shuts and I sit up. "Oh no what do we do should we say we hear voices" Harry says. "No I think I know what it is but the book to make sure the book we need is in the restricted section I will ask Professor Snape tomorrow at Potions" I say laying down. "Well good luck" Harry says. I don't need it Harry I know stuff about Snape you don't why do you think he likes me. That and the fact I look like someone he once loved.