More than you know...

Okay guys I have kept you all waiting long enough here is the chapter, you have all been waiting for the one after the BREAKUP! Okay let's get onto it, I promise this will be out at 6:00pm.
Cristal POV
I sat there catching my breathe, I stand up and look around now just noticing where I was, yep no mistaking it black trees fog at the bottom of my feet. I'm in the forbidden forest.
Seamus POV
I only have just got out of Snapes office, I run down to the forbidden forest to see the teachers talking about who goes what way. They are kidding right, I sprint past them they called after me but I don't give a shit. I start calling her name silently crying at the same time, my throat was burning but I wasn't going to give up.
Cristal POV
I could hear Seamus yelling for me I just didn't want to see him, I hear a cracking sound behind me I turn my body to see no one, but I do smell something it smells a lot like Seamus... Fuck! The fog on the ground wasn't fog it was smoke, someone set the forest on fire. I start running then remember Seamus, I sprint to his voice.
Seamus POV
I couldn't find her but the fog here is horrible it gets thicker by the second, "SEAMUS" I flip my head to see Cristal she tackles me into a hug. "You forgive me?" I ask her but I knew she didn't "no your a massive prick but I still love you, but not the point someone has set fire to the forest" I all starts making sense the burning smell the air getting thicker, she pulls out her wand and casts a spell.
Cristal POV
I cast my patronus that took the shape of a fox, it was a lynx before. I tell it to find all the teachers tell them about the fire and to get out. I send it away to find the teachers I hope they all get out alright, I grab Seamus by the hand intertwining our fingers. Yes he's a cheat but I love him and I'm sure he will use his head, I pull him forward going the opposite way of how I came in. Pity we lost the path, I was pulling Seamus we had about 6 minutes between us and the fire so I take a rest. "Cri I'm so so sorry I was drunk and wasn't thinking I know you hate me and you won't forgive me but, if we do die in this fire then just know I love you with all my heart and soul all 9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 atoms in my body" he gasps. "Wow Seamus that was really impressive" he smiles cups my face and kisses me, I kiss him back feeling both good and bad. Good because of how much I missed his kisses bad for being so weak and letting him come back. He deepened the kiss into snogging but I pull back, "I miss you and everything but let's save the kissing for if we get out alive" he smirks that beautiful cheeky smirk. I then have an idea, "Seamus my animagus form I can sniff are way out" I tell him "no Cri you will inhale to much smoke" we start jogging again keeping a pace, "fine" I take my wand from my pocket and send up sparks soon enough sparks light up the sky above through the smoke, I turn into my animagus form an indicate for Seamus to climb on which he does, and I run to the sparks jumping stumps, dodging branches and falling trees. I soon find flat land to see the teachers and the school behind tape, I get to the safety point and collapse going back to human form. I let out a massive sigh inhaling air, "never in my life have I ever been so grateful to be able to inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide" Seamus was breathing heavy. "Oh please I am still trying to forget the fact I could feel your man hood on my back back entrance and front" we glance at each other and burst out laughing. He rolls over positioning himself on me, "I am so sorry, that's it no more beer apart from butter beer Irish man word" his forehead on mine. "And I swear on my life that I don't deserve to be living right now, I will make it up to you Cristal Juliet Potter" a smile forms on my face. "Now if I do recall you said if we make it out alive which we have, we could make out or did I hear wrong" I put my hands on his neck pulling him downwards connecting out lips. I feel him relaxing his body slowly lowering his body on mine, we deepen the kiss getting cat calls. We finally brake apart, "yo shay I thought you broke up" I look at Seamus "we broke up" he asks I smile "I think Dean has lost it" I say loud enough for Dean to make out, "Dean never had it" Seamus called out we burst out laughing. "I love you" I tell him he kisses me "more than you know" I smile feeling like nothing had ever happened.