Charms and Flying

Yes I know I got the classes mixed up. I just watched Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone. So I should get this chapter right.

We walk into Charms to find a small teacher on a stack of books. "Ah good morning class my name is Professor. Flitwick, I am here to teach you spells and charms" professor Flitwick cute little voice says,"now our first spell we will learn is a levitating spell, Wingardium Leveosa. To produce this spell you need a nice wrist movement swish and flick" he says showing us the wrist movement, "now you try remember swish and flick" he says pointing at are wands we all pick our wands up and try the wrist movement "well done class, now try it with the spell Wingardium Leveosa", he says while keeping his eye on me and Seamus I look over to see he noticed as well. "What is this it's like he doesn't trust us" he says " I know just because we blow things up don't mean we can't do a simple spell with feather's, like how can we blow are selfs up" I reply "yh look Hermoine can  so obviously we can" Seamus says pointing to Hermoine's feather which was now in the air. "Wingard levoisa" Seamus says pointing his wand at his feather I follow his suit and do the same, we repeat this three time before. BANG...BANG both me a Seamus have blown up are feathers, "oh dear mr.Finnigan and miss.Malfoy why don't you take each other up to the hospital wing, and make sure your both alright" Professor says. Me and Seamus get up smiling and walk out the classroom and into the hall way. Once we are out of ear shot we burst into uncontrollable giggles, "that was so funny you weren't kidding saying your a Pyromatic" Seamus says cluching his stomache "no why would I but thats not what i'm laughing at" I say holding my sides. "Then what's so funny" he asks me controlling his laughter "when we were getting up I walked past your sister and Scarlet, they were saying they are planning on making us date", I say slowly stopping my laughing only to start up agian when Seamus burts out laughing "wow I will give them both 5 gallons each if we are dating by 3rd year". He says while walking into the hospital wing, "I will give them 10 each if they can make us say we like each other in the same room" I say. "Madam Pomfrey"! We both say/shout madam Pomfrey come out of her office laughing "what have you done" she says sitting us down on chairs next to each other. "Well we were in charms practicing the levitating spell" I start "on some feather's" Seamus continued "which we somehow blew up" I finish laughing at the end because of how stupid that sounded out loud, I guess Seamus noticed considering he was smiling. "What are we going to do with you two" she says check are faces for cuts. "Well you both are not meagerly injured so you can go" she says walking away, we both get up and walk out the door towards the field where are flying lesson will take place. We get there before everyone else of course. We stand next to each other and just talk and wait. I give Seamus a few tips before the lesson starts. "Good morning class" Madam Hootch says "Good morning madam Hootch" we all reply. "Well what are you waiting for, step up the left side of your broom stick, put your right and over and say up", I quietly giggle to my self at the sexual innuendo, but of course Seamus hears "you dirty girl he says stepping up to the left side of his broom stick and saying up well more like urp "say it with more confidence watch" I step to the left of my broomstick and say up and the broom flys straight into my hand "now you try" I say pointing to his broom, he says it agian and this time it works. "Thanks" he says blushing "no problem not all of us have my amazing talent". I say in a joking tone, "now you all have your brooms I want you to mount it grip it tightly we don't want any of you falling of and kick of the ground hard, hover for a moment then push forward and touch the ground" I couldn't hold it in I let out a small snicker which got a few glances then I did what I was told. "Now in the count of 3, 1...2" but Neville was already hovering and going higher "ahh.. Help" Neville shouted. So I mounted my broom and shot after him. I could hear madam Hootch telling me to come back but I didn't listen, I just followed Neville he was flying towards a wall "look out"! I yell to him but he already hit the hall. I stopped just in time did a sharp turn and went round the corner but I lost Neville, ahh I hear Neville scream I turn my head to see Neville hanging of a gargoyles spear I do a half loop the loop and shot my self towards him he was just about to fall agian but I caught his arm, whiched caused my broom to jolt and make me hang up side down. I heard a bunch of gasps below, I can see why I had one arm on Neville and the other one on my broom, but if you play with Draco your in this position a lot. I swing myself so my feet are on the broom sides and push the bottom half up causing the broom to lower toward the ground bringing me and Neville to safety. After we both are on the ground I kind of regret going after Neville. "How dare you disobey me! I am taking you straight to Professor. Mcgonagall you are in big trouble Miss.Malfoy as for you Mr.Longbottom you will be taken to the hospital wing." I follow Madam Hootch to Professor. Mcgonagall's office. "Professor i'm sorry to disturb you but I have a student who broke the rules and she is in your house, so punishment is up to your choice" madam Hootch says pushing me in and closing the door. "Professor if I didn't go after..." I was cut of by Professor. Mcgonagall "I know Miss.Malfoy I saw from my window, and lets just say Quidditch practice is on whenever wood says ok". I smile at her "what place will I play Professor", I ask "you will play as  a chaser, now all we need is a seeker" she says turning around for her wish to be granted. Harry just did a double side flip right outside Professor. Mcgonagall's window, she turns around smiling "come with me" she says fast walking out her office. We walk out onto the field were my class mates were "Harry Potter" Professor calls everyone turns around to see Professor. Mcgonagall and me, I was smiling because I was a chaser and Harry was going to be a seeker like his father. "Come with me", Professor says Harry walks towards us and joins me. "We are not in trouble are we" Harry asks nervously "no what's about to happen is awesome" I say stopping in front of a class room. "Wait here" Professor. Mcgonagall instructs us, we stand there watching Professor. Mcgonagall "Professor. Qurriel do you mind if I borrow wood for a momment" she says "yes o of course" Qurriel replys. A boy with brown hair and brown eyes walks out. "Wood I found you your players" Professor. Mcgonagall says smiling, I look at Wood and he smiles at me and Harry.