An animagus

I run into my dorm and slide under my covers and just stay there. In about 2 minutes I hear two pairs of footsteps. It can only be Scarlet and Dimond they are the only one's that know. "Cri did you really think I would tell him" Scarlet shouts, "so you did not tell him" I ask. "Of course she did, he just wanted to hear it from you" Dimond says. With the sound of a smack. "Scarlet, that hurt" Dimond wines, "what you get for saying I told him" she says in a evil voice. "Bitch" Dimond mutters, "anyway please go down he wants to talk to you" Scarlet says trying to pull me out of my bed. Thud!  "Guys you suppose to get her down not kill her" I hear Seamus shout. "Sorry she's resisting" they shout back letting me go, I take the chance. I run to the window on to the balcony, I jump the banister. "CRISTAl"! I hear them shout, but they don't know what I learnt last year. I transformed into a pantha and gripped some vines, I slowly slip down the wall.

Seamus POV

"CRISTAl"! I hear them shout, "what happened" I shout. They coming running down the steps, they fly past me and Oliver out the painting and down the steps. We both follow, we get outside and see a blacky brown pantha slipping down the walls. Is that her, she's near the bottom she cant escape. "She can't run now" I say "wanna bet" Olly says. I look to see her back flip of the wall and onto the ground behind us. Or I think its her, the pantha starts to run well fast. It jump's and turns into Cristal but only when she was a safe distance from us.  I turn and kick the wall "are you fucking kidding me how did you not know she was an animagus" I shout to them. They just keep quite, I don't really blame them I never been this angry. "Why are you so angry? You don't like her do you" Oliver says. "Your a little slow" I say adding the sass. "Awwww! Hurt her I will hurt you" he says getting his big bro mode on. I nodd "well what are we gunna do" Scarlet says, "how about tell a teacher" we hear professor Mcgonagall say. We turn to see Snape her and Dumbledore as well as ugh Gilderoy. "Don't worry we will find her. Minerva go look by the black lake, Severus can you check the Quidditch pitch. Gilderoy you take Wood, Finnigan (Dimond) and Lynch to there common room. And Mr. Finnigan you will come with me" Dumbledore says looking at me, we all do as instructed. I follow Dumbledore to his office, "guess you want me to tell you everything right" I say fast walking to keep up, lets say for a old man hes fast. "No I know what happened" he says standing in front if an eagle. Sherbet lemon he says flicking his hands. Whoa pedo much like was he spying or does he literally know all. "Seamus did you know" he asks indicating me to sit down. "Know what" I ask, "that she was an animagus" he says with a twinkle in his eyes. "No,no one did" I reply, he just stares into space I guess he was thinking but that was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Come in" he says I look over to see snape, Mcgonagall and "Cri" I shout pulling her into a hug. "Ahh young love" Dumbledore sighs, I pull away sitting back down quietly like nothing happened. "Right we need to go over the rules and safety cautions" he says placing his hands on his desk. "But first because Seamus this does not concern you,Miernva take him to your house common room then come back for Cristal oh and Severus you may go now" he says. I get up and walk out.

Cristal POV

"You do know we now know your a animagus" he says in a monotone voice. "Yh and your going to have me marked down I know I know" I say. "Professor if you don't mind me asking can I have my own mini music room please" I say hoping so I don't have to practice in my dorm. He smiled "you can if you go to your lessons and all three meals and you perform in front of the school with the choir" he says. I ponder on the offer if I say yes I have to deal with the awkwardness of sitting next to Seamus and performing but if I say no I am stuck in my dorm. I like the first option, "finnnnnnnne" I drag on. Just as the door opens, "of you go Cristal and no more running away" he says. I just nod and walk out of his office, I walk over to the steps and sit down. "Is everything okay" Mcgonagall asks "no not really" I whisper while sighing. "Would you like to talk about it over tea in my office" she says. I've never been asked that, I just nod and get up to see her smiling.