Christmas

I wake up to see Fawkes at the end of my bed looking tired. So I get up quickly un tie the packages, and give her some chocolate from my trunk and she takes of. I look at the presents right what first, I go to Dimonds present and un wrap it and nearly faint it is a acoustic/electric guitar, "this is my new favorite thing in life. Then I go to Scarlets present I un wrap it and see a ukulele, I pick it up and turn it over looking carefully and see Jason Marz engraved on the back. I let out a little squeal and go put it next to my new acoustic/electric guitar. Then I go to Olivers present which had a note tide to it, I take the note and read it.
You are the best little sister ever like when I see you, you will not hug anyone not even Seamus or Dimond or Scarlet. You are mine all mine, oh and thank you by the way I think you will like my present.
From Oliver

Lol peedo much, I open his present and see a signed picture of westlife (I mixed modern music with old time music) I run over to my desk and hide it in my sketch pad. Right I have done two big gifts one small so I think I should go for the smallest, I pick up a letter. I open it and I new it was from Seamus because it had his writing
Hey Cristal I do have you a gift but it will be more special if I give it to you in . Before you laugh yes I know that sounds wrong. Anyway we get back on January 1st so meet me in Mcgonagall's classroom for your gift. That sounds really creepy.
From your Pryromatic buddie :)

Oh Seamus your so dirty I think smiling. I open my other presents then go to deliver Harry and the Weasley bunch. I walk out the girls dorm, "hey boys look what I have" they all turn around and leap of the sofa and land in front of me. I give them my gifts and they give me theres. Soon after I am crushed by hugs. I get a bunch of thanks and your the best, "hey we need to talk about you know what" Harry whispers while hugging me. We pull apart and he grabs Ron and pulls him to the corner. "Right as soon as a week back at school we need to get the you know what" he whispers "no that will be a waste of time, no way snape will try and get it under Dumbledores nose" I whisper back. "Your right we will just ask Mcgonagall every day if Dumbledore is here, if hes not we act out. Ok" Harry says, I nod and walk away. Wow so it looks like we are having an adventure soon and a big one at that. I go up to my dorm to think and NOT try out my new acoustic/electric guitar. Like that would be bad at a time like this.
Sorry for the short chapter I am up loading twice today. So I guess it make up kinda. You wont care because you love me.