Dead

I was sitting next to Mione as people came and went to put their names in the goblet. Suddenly Fred and George came in with massive smirks on their faces "why are you so happy" I asked "this is an ageing potion it is gonna let us put are names in" I looked at Moines face she looked happy "it's not going to work" she had a sassy tone, "and why's that Granger" they asked in unison. "You see that it's an ageing line made by Dumbledore himself" she turns to them "so" Fred asks I get up and go over to Seamus and sit on his lap and he wraps his arms around me "if my name came out of the goblet would you brake up with me" I ask him. "Why you ask cause if you are thinking about" "no just wondering" I turn to him "no never ever ever will I ever brake up with you now kiss me cuz I am Irish" he did not just say that pick up line oh god. I smile in annoyance and lean in connecting are lips we got a few cat calls then Seamus bit my lower lip and I hesitated a bit but decided I will let him make out with me. "GET SOME FINNIGAN" someone yells I feel Seamus smile a bit making me smile. When we pulled back we found we had stalkers "OH MY GOD COLLIN, SCARLET, DIMOND AND SOFIA HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING" I scream and they run out giggling like little idiots they are. I.am.annoyed. Seamus pulls me down I didn't realize I stood up till now. "Ignore the perves we'll get em back later just don't punch them" I smirk "I am gonna go" I get up and so does he we lock hands getting dirty looks from Lavender who follows us. We are walking to the Gryffindor common room when Lavender cut are hands by running past making me lose my balance I fall "CRISTAL!" Seamus shouts but I kept tumbling down I got kicked in the temple about 8 times before I blacked out.
Seamus POV
I watch in terror as my girlfriend falls three flights of stairs when she stops she is at Snapes feet who looks at her then goes worried picks her up and runs up past me I catch a glance at her but I regret it what I saw made my world stop. Her chest was no longer going up and down in a steady pace she...she was dead I fling myself up the steps reach Snape I really hope I ain't late, it has been 2 minutes I take her and lay her down. "Arms straight, legs straight, head back, mouth open" I muttered concentrating so hard. I start doing CPR getting looks and whispers of what is he doing, I pull away and just prey please please please please fight please she doesn't cough or anything I just freeze my world basically just ended right here right now then I remember something. "Hold me back" I say aloud I got skeptical looks time to show them what I mean I broke out in rage Dumbledore and Mcgonnagal where here but I didn't give a shit my girlfriend just died. "YOU MOTHER FUCKING JEALOUS BITCH IT IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT IF YOU CAN'T STAND PEOPLE DATING THEN FUCK OF SOME WHERE ELSE YOU DON'T GO FUCKING KILLING SOMEONE, DON'T EVEN GIVE ME THE SHIT OF I DIDN'T MEAN TO YOU OBVIOUSLY FUCKING DID I SAW THE LOOKS YOU GAVE HER YOU FUCKING BITCH JUST CAUSE SHE GOT ME DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BLOODY KILL HER HAVE YOU EVER TRIED A FUCKING DAIRY GET DRUNK DO SOMETHING CAUSE IF YOU REALLY LIKED ME THEN YOU WOULDN'T FUCKING KILL THE GIRL I LOVE WOULD YOU NO YOU'D BE HAPPY I AM HAPPY YOU JUST CAN'T EXCEPT THE FACT I DON'T FUCKING LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL JUST...JUST FUCK OFF I CAN'T STAND TO BE IN YOUR PRESENCE AND OH IF YOU CAN'T TELL YOU AREN'T INVITED TO THE FUNERAL" I shout at lavender. Dean, Harry, Ron and the twins kept me from killing someone Lavender didn't have a hint of regret in her eyes which just made me sick to the core how she ain't in Slytherin I don't know actually even Pansy wouldn't do this, this is Voldemorts level. That night I just cried and cried and cried I did see Mcgonnagal who helped me through this but I still cried then I grieved and comfort ate. I was in my dorm silently sobbing when there was a knock at the door "fuck off" I slur the door opened and the side of my bed sank, "that's not very nice" a voice said but no it couldn't be could I turn to see...
You may kill me now is she alive is it a ghost a memory that isn't in the book is it Seamus's imagination is it all a dream. Ohhhhhh