Those moments

Seamus POV
I sit up slowly and reach my hand out to touch her face "what you doin" I reach so my hand softly moves down her cheek I then just jump at her so we fall of my bed, "dude we know you're mad but go to bed" Dean slurs in his sleep. I get up and pull up Cri I put on my Gryffindor jacket and shoes take her hand and pull her out of my dorm. "How" I whisper she gulps "promise me you won't tell anyone" she whispers I nod. "Remember how I said Draco told me something" oh yh forgot about that "truth is you just reminded me but yh", she had tears in her eyes "I have a twin brother who is are friend" she whispers silently crying I pull her into a hug. "Why is that bad" I get she is upset but I really wanna know "it's...it's Harry" what the actual fuck. "Come lets go some where more private than here" I take her hand lock are hands ain't risking nothing, we sneak out of Gryffindor tower this my first time, so far so good. I sit her at the bottom of the astronomy steps "dunno why we came here" I sit next to here with my arm around her "same but you get a beautiful look at the night sky and the sound of the rain crashing against the windows is very soothing and having you here is very comforting" she hugs me we sit in peace. These are the moments I enjoy the most and she was right this is the best scene ever if it weren't after hours where we could get a detention but it would be worth it, "you know those moments that stick with you no matter what" she nods sleepy "this, this is one of them" I smile getting that engraved upon my grave when I die. "Love you" she mutters "love you too" best day of my life and that is toping me meeting the Irish quidditch team. Time just flys by and soon the sun was coming up, I look at Cri who was balled up in my arms asleep we should get back to my dorm I get up and walk back to the common room. I sit on the couch to tired to go to my own bed I tighten my grip and fall asleep.
*
"We don't know for sure if that is her minister" Dumbledore whispers guessing to the minister "check her arm" the minister I move my arms so they grip the top part of her arm and lower part. "Fuck you if you are touching my girlfriend Minister" my eyes open to see most of the ministry and a few paper article writers "we just need to know if she is the long lost potter member" oh shit is about to go down, "and I would like to know why you can't wait for her to get up to ask her" I sit her down by her self but still in front of her "what rights do you think you have against me young boy" he asks taking of his hat I get up in his face "the rights of being her boyfriend meaning I protect her from all sources of harm the best I can" we were glaring at each other. "Well she died then came back from the dead so I am pretty sure you aren't doing a great job" he didn't hear me "I said the best I can which you obviously can't do seeing you let all the family you had die in prison cell in Azkaban" I turn on me heel and go to walk back "this information we need, you see she might have really family not the Malfoys or stuck in some lonely orphanage as an UN wanted orphan", most of the Gryffindors where down now. My blood boils and I launch myself at the Minister but Moody came from no where and held me back "little help please this leprechaun is a angry one" he called out. I was then pinned down to the ground by four auroras. "Crazy" the minister muttered "OH I AM CRAZY WHY DON'T YOU GO ROT AWAY IN AZKABAN LIKE YOUR FUCKING DEATH EATER SON" I shout. "STOP" a girl screams "I AM, I AM WHO YOU THINK I AM JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE SEAMUS ALONE WILL YOU" Cristal screeched "which means get of him" they clamber of me and I get up. Dust myself of and hug Cristal "you didn't have to tell them" I whisper "yh I did or they would of kept the fact that you attempted assault" I laugh "not my fault they insulted you is it" we just stand hugging. Why everyone piles out the common room, Harry stayed with Dean, Scarlet, Di and Ron and Hermione. I let go of her turn her and shove her into Harry's arms then they stand hugging knowing they have family. "Am I the only one asking myself who is older" Harry asked us "question is who was the mistake cause you don't ask for twins do ya" Cristal replays smiling. I love her I really do.