Halloween

I lay there the pain in my head getting better after 2 potions, Professor. Snape kindly made so he could have his assistant back. "Seamus" I whisper "yh" he said, "were is everyone, Dimond, Scarlet and stuff" I whisper because it hurts my head to talk properly. "Uhmm in lesson" he mumbles, "what you not in lesson"! I shout but immediately regret, a sharp pain rushes through my head. I wince at the sudden pain, "yh but Potions is boring" he wines I laugh at his childishness if thats a word. "Yh but if it weren't for Snape and his potions I would not be getting better so fast" I retort. "Fine I will go get a education" he says, getting up to leave but stops at the door way. "Oh and Cristal happy Halloween" he says smiling and walking out the door. After about ten minutes of read spell and curses grade 6 Professor. Snape walks in "ah yes Mr. Finnigan just said that your awake", he said standing at the foot of my bed "He also told me about how I should make you my little assistant in class, which is why I am here" he says still not moving I swear he's a vampire. "So would you" he says now walkong around looking through my potions book which I have edited to make the potion right. I think about it for a while, "you do have the potential for a potion master when your older" he says placing the book down on my night side table. "Yh why not, do a little more training for when i'm older" I say. "Good, herr have this it will get rid of your headache so you will be out tonight", he says holdimg the goblet in front of me. I take his offer and my headache just washes away and I instanly feel better. "What is this liquid luck" I say smiling, "No but well done, liquid luck is something you learn in third year", he says very pleased. "Well at the time of the feast I will see you in my class room in the dungeons. Before you have a little hissy fit about missing the feast I will have the house elfs make you a little one", with that he walked out the hospital wing, back to potions. I sit up in my bed smiling and go back to reading my book, I find a spell that can knock things over or knock people out. I get a fake toy bird a try the spell out. Hey just cause i'm in hospital don't mean I can't learn. I try sitting down but it doesn't work. So I get up for the first time in weeks and practice. After 2 hours ot finally works so I try it on a really bird. Seeing as its a real bird it was a little harder but I mastered it in about 10 trys. As I walk over to tick the Stupify spell in my book. A bunch of Gryffindors come in they all give me a big massive totally awesome super funtasic hug. Although not everyone was here. "Wheres Seamus" I ask " oh well he blowed up his cauldron agian and instead of going to the hospital wing, he went on a walk he looked kind of bumbed out." Dimond says "yh we came to a conclusion he misses his pryromatic buddie" Fred says rubbing my back "well any udeas where he might be" I say looking at Dimond "no but I can ask him" she says. "What you said you don't know where he is how can you ask him" Fred says "well there's this thing called twinepithy, it means I can have mind covos with my twin" she says like she teaching a baby. "Yh I thought you new that considering your have a twin" I say, "nah never tried that" the twins say in unison. "Well go on then ask him" I say using magic to get changed and washed, "black lake, hes said hes sitting on a rock chucking stones into the water because hes..." but I didn't hear the rest I was already running down the steps. "Hey slow down" everyone shouts, but I don't slow down I keep my pace and keep running, because SPEED IS KEYYYYYYYY! (Your my best friend of you got that reference). I get to the black lake anf see Seamus doing what he said he was sitting on a rock throwing stones, I walk up behind him and give him a behind hug. "Thanks for the hug, but can you go I wanna be alone" he says throwing another stone into the water. "Fine be that way the pryromatic buddie" I say turning around and begin to walk back. "CRISTAL!!!!!!!!" Seamus yells engulfing me in a big massive totally awesome funtasic hug. "Thought you wanted to be alone" I say turning to hug him properly. "I don't anymore" he says gripping me tighter, "Seamus..can't...breath" I get out in short breaths. He lets go and says sorry, we walk back up to the castle, "Cristal, how did you know where I was the only person that new was.. Dimond. That little arggg" Seamus says lost for words. I laugh and tell him I will see him in the common room. I walk to Snapes classroom and wait for him. I got bored of wating so I got up ans started being productive and setting up all his potions in alphabetical order while colour coordinate. Then I move onto the student suply closet, which was a mess I pick up all the dirty cauldrons and stack them by the sink and sort out his closet. I have been here for two ours. My two hour free period and I was getting hungry so I walk out to the classroom and head towards the feast. I walk round the corner and into something. "Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I say getting up, the person grumbled in reply. Which was odd so I look up to see who it was, however it was more of a thing than a person. Stood infront of me was a fully grown mountain troll. I stager backwards and put my hand in my pocket for my wand which was not there. I look around and see it on the floor behind me, must of fell out when I fell. I slowly walk backwards to where my wand was I squat down and reach for my wand. The troll raised it's club and took a swing at me, I screamed grabbed my wand and rolled out the way. Cristal keep calm screaming only makes it want to kill you more I hear Draco say. "Thanks I can totally relax now can't I" I retort. "Just be careful the teachers are coming" he tells me, but I have a better idea. "Its you who should be careful move back" I yell, I hear him step back a few places. Stupify I yell pointing my wand at the troll who flips backwards and lands on the ground. "Is it dead, did you use a killing curse on it" he says "no I just knocked it out" I say walking forward to check it out " Miss.Malfoy get away from that troll" I hear Professor. Mcgonagall scream. I stop and move out the way for all the teachers to see the knocked out troll.