Is that what I think

I lean in closer "mum, dad" I whisper. My hands where agianst the mirror now. "Wait Seamus" I say, "what do you see" Qurriel shouts. "Did I not say it loud enough my mother my father and for some strange reason Seamus" I say walking back to the vines and putting them round my ankles. "What are you doing" Qurriel says, "well what am I supposed to do fire is around us you are a trained DADA teacher and me and Harry are just kids" I say sitting down, but I put my hand on my wand ready for attack. "Boy"! Qurriel shouts. Harry walks forward. Oh yh Harry was here, "What do you see" Qurriel says. "I see myself shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've one the house cup" he says. God he is bad at lieing "lies" Volde whispers "TELL ME WHAT DO YOU SEE" Qurriel shouts. Uh oh I grab my pocket knife and start hacking at the vines. I get my arms free and one leg. I need to thank Sirius so much, "his pocket" volde whispers. I get my last leg out and pull Harry away and pull out my wand. Qurriel comes flying at us, Explliarmus I shout and it throws back Qurriel. "Get rid of the girl, we can't get the stone with her and her wand it's the 5th most powerful wand in the world" Volde shouts "It can cast any spell she wants, if she put her mind to it" Volde shouts. "Thanks Tom" I say. Mobilicorpus I shout pointing my wand at Qurriel. He flys into the air. "What are you doing, say the counter curse" Volde shouts annoyed at my knowledge. He says the counter curse and flops to the ground. "If I can't defend me then I can defend Harry" Protego Horribilis I shout and point my wand at Harry. "No"! Voldemort shouts in fury, "just get the stone" He screams. Sectumsempra Qurriel says. I go flying back and smash into the wall, I lay there felling blood pour out of me, I feel like me body was just slashed 3 times with a sword. Wait what was the spell v... Vulnera. Yes thats it, Vulnera Sanentur I mutter three times, slowly I feel all my blood come back to my body. I get up still cuts in my face and body, which are slowly giving out blood. Apart from my head which is pouring out blood, due to me flying into a wall. I am standing now and I see Qurriels face turning to stone. "Fine if I cant kill you, I will kill her"! Qurriel shouts turning to me. "CRISTAL NO"! Harry shouts. Avada, Explliarmus I shout. Qurriel was taken by surprise, his wand flew into my hand I caught it. I cast the tounge tieing curse so he can't do the counter curse. I walk to Qurriel and look over at him Stupify I say. Then I say it Sectumsempra I point my wand at Qurriel and blood pours out of him. I go over to Harry who has the stone. "Well done Harry you put up a fight" I say, "Me what about you, if you weren't here I don't know what would of happened" he said smiling. "Thanks" I whisper collapsing on the floor. Everything went black.