Suprise Guys

Its been a week and madam Pomfrey just let me out and I'm going to the great hall. The doors open and most of the heads look at me but a group of Gryffindors just ignore me. So I walk up to behind Seamus and Oliver and all the heads where now looking at me. "What did I miss" I say sticking my head between their heads. "CRISTAL" they both shout jumping up and hugging me. Everyone laughs at their actions. "Okay I know it's a great thing Cristal is here, amazing because she needs to accept something" Dumbledore says. I look at him "for a great deal of bravery and such skill and knowledge, not to mention the service she has shown to the school. And for that I award Cristal Malfoy the School Services award, up you come" he says pulling an award from his cloak. I was mind blown, Seamus and Oliver had to push me awake into the real world. I walk up and accept the award, everyone claps and whoops while I walk back down. I sit at the Gryffindor table. "There is one more award needed", we all look confused at him "50 points will be added onto her award scureing Gryffindor the house cup"he says, the whole Gryffindor table shouts and claps and pats my back well more like smack. And with that said and done Gryffindor got their first house cup in 7 years and Cristal has finished her first year at Hogwarts.

I wake up to find all my stuff packed and ready, oh yh we leave today. I get up and get changed into what I first came in. I grab my trunk and back pack which has an enlargement charm and light weight charm on filled with all my musical  instruments and walk out. I arrive at the great hall where everyone is saying goodbye. I walk over to Scarlet, Dimond and hug them. "Gunna miss you guys" I say, "tell me about it" Scarlet says. Dimond just brakes down, "oh Di you have always been the one not afraid to cry and Scarlet you've always been the little miss smart arse know it all" I say laughing. "And you have all ways been the Sarcastic funny insane one" they both say. "I'm gunna say goodbye to everyone else" I say looking around for people, I see Harry, Ron and moine who was crying. I run over and pull her into a hug, "thanks Cristal just what I needed a hug" she whispers sarcastically. "I know" I say pretending not to hear the sarcasm, "I was being sarcastic" she says. "I know" I say pulling out the hug to hug Ron and Harry. "Gunna miss your stupidity Ron and Harry are Quidditch times" I say fake crying. "Hey" Ron says offended, Harry just laughs "you know I lav ya really Ronald" I say. "Ohhhh Ron she used your full first name" two twins say. I pull Fred and George into hugs, "Gunna miss your pranks" I say. Pulling out the hug, "hey your giving out hugs and not giving me one" a Scottish voice says. I turn and see Oliver, "olly" I shout pulling him into a massive hug. "Better I don't want you hugging any boys" he says, "oh okay I will just go then your a boy" I say pulling out the hug. He laughs and turns so I can see Seamus talking to Dean. I run up and jump on his back, "PRYROMATIC BUDDIE" I shout getting of his back and hugging him. He instantly hugs me back, "gunna miss you and your wacky yet cool sense of humor and your strange but in a good way of greeting me and most of all your amazing talent at blowing stuff up" he whispers. "I learn from the best I whisper starting to cry. "No stap your gunna make me cry" he says, I just laugh and stay hugging him. "Thats better" he says. We stay like that for a while, but I pull out the hug and look into his big blue eyes no green no blue no green lets just go with aqua. I look into his big agua eyes and. "CRISTAL we have got to go" Draco shouts, I look past Seamus braking the eye contact and see Draco standing next to mother and father. "Ugh bye Seamus" I say hugging him I kiss forehead wait what. Did I, I just kissed his forehead what the actual Merlin am I doing. To make it look natural and um friend like I walk of towards Draco I look back to see Seamus has his hand on his forehead and everyone's jaw dropped but Harrys. He knew he knew what I saw in the mirror, I look back to mother and father and Draco walking out. I get out of the great hall and out onto the path way where the carriges bring the rest of the students from the station on September the first. I stop. Turn around. Face the castle. "Till September the first Hogwarts. Stay safe" I sigh. So that was my first year at Hogwarts. It was totally awesome.