Yule ball part 2

We danced the first dance that was in till Seamus wanted to show of, so he made McGonagall make the music go faster so we ended up doing the quick step, "hashtag dancing pros" he whispers at the end "oh shh it you" we walked over to Dean. "Hey guys, Seamus you are such a show of" I laugh along with the rest "karaoke time" we hear McGonagall announce I smile at Seamus, "what song" he sighs "she's kinda hot" he walks up and everyone starts going crazy cuz he can sing. After the song everyone kind of mobbed him to do another song, he basically did a whole 5 MCR songs I loved all of them. Like everyone likes MCR!! Even Dumbledore was dancing a bit during Welcome to the black parade, that's one of the first I listened to and it still stands as one of my favourites along with Mama. "I loved every second of performing" he came back of to us his hair ruffled from running his hair through it so much, "you did em proud" I put my hand on his shoulder. "I am glad I love that band!" He put his hands on my hips "I know you do" I smile resting my hands on his chest, he pulled me closer to him I lean my head on his chest listening to him steady heart beat that was very comforting. Dean took Scarlet to dance Dean was quite good but we did give him extra lessons, I flip my head over to the ice sculpter to see Harry and Ron both sitting there looking annoyed. I pull back "i'm gunna go talk to Harry be right back unless you wanna come with" he shook his head, "I am gunna go talk to Dumbledore quick" I nod as I make my way over to Harry "Potter" I use my Malfoy sneer. "What Potter" he said back to me we both laughed "Weasl looks upset, what's up" I was sitting in between them. "Ron is all upset cuz Moine is at the dance with Victor" I gasp "someone's jealous" I tease "shut up" Ron mumbles. "Awwww does Ronny Kins have a crush on Moine" I pinch his cheeks making him swat my hand away, the twins laughed. "Ron if you like her tell her, or I will!" He looked shocked "you tell her" I nod "ok fine" I got up pushed my way through the crowd of people to get to Moine. "Sup can I peel Moine of you for a sec" Viktor nods and I pull her to the side "Ron likes you, the reason he is being a dick is because he is jealous of Viktor" her eyes widen "REALLY!" she screeched so I slapped her "get a fucking hold of yourself!" I told her glancing at Ron who was half way out the room being tailed by Harry, "well done you idiot" I run up to Seamus grab his hand and pull him after Ron. Ok guys end of the Yule ball chapters but is it the end of Hermione and Rons friendship or the start of a relationship?? Sorry it is super short but I just wanted to update for you!!
-J