7

I woke feeling the worst I'd felt in a long time. I couldn't get out of bed, I couldn't move. Everything hurt, both physically and emotionally.

Instead of going to my recording room I just grabbed my laptop from my bedside table and logged onto my account.

I had a message from Poki.

Poki: we're playing, wanna join?

Y/n: who's playing

She listed the people and corpse wasn't there so I joined. It was proximity chat, Skeld map and I was crewmate.

We all separated and I ended up doing card swipe with Dream.

"Hey," I said

"Hi," he replied. I finished my card swipe and waited for him to do it too, "I've been meaning to talk to you,"

"Yeah? What about?"

"Would you wanna join my smp?" he asked and I couldn't find the words at first.

"I mean I'd love to but are you sure?"

"Absolutely, I'll friend you and invite you once we're done,"

"Cool, thank you so much," we went our separate ways.

We defeated Bretman and Rae and after that Sykkuno had to go.

"Should we invite someone else?" Dream asked

"Yeah, I'll message Corpse," Poki said. I panicked internally.

"Umm one sec my mom's calling," I said and muted my mic to give me time to think about what to do.

"He said he's coming," Poki said.

"Umm I'm gunna have to go my mom needs me to go to her house for a second,"

"Ok, bye,"

"Byeee,"

I left the game and took some deep breaths. I was glad I'd left but I decided to watch Poki's stream.

She was imposter with Corpse.

"Let's go do some tasks," she said and walked with Corpse to admin, "we have the same task, what a coincidence," she noted and he chuckled, I missed his laugh.

"Didn't you say Y/n was playing?"

"Yeah but she had to leave because her mom called asking her to visit her for a bit,"

"Wait she said her mom called?"

"Yeah,"

He was quiet for a bit and I knew what he was thinking, I had either lied and avoided him or my mom actually called, and he knows how my mom treats me. I punched myself again for oversharing.

I watched them win and couldn't watch anymore so I stopped watching and played minecraft for a bit. I mentally died when corpse joined.

[corpse: are you streaming?]

[me: no]

[corpse: can we talk now?]

[me: no]

[corpse: please talk to me]

[me: I'm sorry, not right now]

[corpse: please, I miss you]

I had no idea what to say to that so I just left the world.

When I came out of the world I realised Dream had invited me to his smp so I joined.

When I joined Karl added to his VC. He asked if he could stream him giving me a tour and I of course said yes.

Corpse Husbandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें