5

That night I went on my PC and opened minecraft again. I played the whole night, hoping corpse would come on but he didn't.

I added some stuff to the house we built and mined some netherite but he didn't come online.

The next morning I went into the kitchen and made myself breakfast, listening to corpse's songs as I ate it.

I got a message from Sykkuno with an Among Us code if I wanted to join the proximity game, and of course I did.

"Hey," I said once I joined the VC.

"Y/nnnn!" Corpse greeted excitedly, making me smile. Everyone else said 'hi' too.

We started the game and I was imposter with corpse, ayyeee.

I watched him early go into weapons but stop himself and head to admin.

I ran to upper engine and killed Rae. I heard her get annoyed before she muted herself.

I vented to reactor, and then to lower engine and went to medbay where I found corpse.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked

"Not much, just doing my tasks," I said.

"Oh, ok thanks, are you streaming?"

"No, but I might after this game,"

"Ok," I ran out leaving him alone.

I went to coms and found Sykkuno doing download. I pretended to do the same task.

"Hey sykkuno,"

"Hi,"

"What percentage is your download at?"

"80, anddd... 100,"

"Ok, bye,"

"See ya round,"

Rae's body was reported.

"Body in upper engine,"

I was careful not to be too quick killing people because Poki knows that I like to kill quickly.

The rest of the game continued and corpse and I won.

Everyone complained and we played a few more games until it was just me, Corpse, Rae and sykkuno.

We were playing with some random people and it was fun.

Sykkuno had to go because someone called him and Rae said she should probably go as well.

It was just me and Corpse.

"Do you wanna play again tomorrow? he asked

"I wish I could but I have to go to my cousins baby shower,"

"Oh, that's nice,"

"Yeah, I'm really excited," I say, trying my hardest to sound sincere.

"Really?"

"Yeah,"

"You don't sound it," he said, unconvinced

"Fuck, ok maybe I hate my whole family whatever,"

"Why do you hate them?"

"Well I exaggerated, but both my parents were kind of absent and they always expected things from me that I could never do,"

"Like what?"

"They wanted me to be a doctor even though I was bad at school,"

"You can always talk to me if you needed to vent, or just to talk whatever, I'm always here,"