25

The next morning I woke up before him, which was rare, so I went downstairs to make breakfast. He appeared a few minutes later, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning," I said and put the plate of waffles in front of him.

"Ooo thanks," he said and sat down to eat, "Quackity, George, Karl, Dream, Sapnap and Bad asked if we wanted to play Quiplash together, I know you're not that close with them but-"

"I'd love to," I smiled, kissing his forehead as I sat down next to him with my own plate.

After eating we sat and watched some tv before Quackity messaged Corpse telling him they were ready.

"Tell me if your hand starts to hurt," I said

He chuckled, "I'll be fine, don't worry about me,"

He went upstairs to his PC room and I went to my recording studio to start streaming.

We joined their VC at roughly the same time to Quackity laughing hysterically.

"Oh hey Corpse, Y/n," George said

"Yeah, you're here!" Quackity said and after a bit of talking we started.

We filled out our prompts fairly quickly and then continued.

(Also I'll probably take some of the prompts and answers from the actual videos cuz I'm lazy asf also the videos are so funny so go watch them)

(Oh and it might make more sense if you watched some first to know how it works cuz it would probably be kinda confusing)

"Gosh dammit it Mom! Get out my room I'm ...!" Dream read aloud and Karl laughed.

Watching Hentai

Sucking Grandma

"Ohhh my god we're playing like this," I muttered as everyone creased over laughing.

We laughed hysterically while the 25k people (audience) voted.

I voted for sucking grandma and so did Corpse, Karl and Sapnap. The answer was George's and Dream had written the Hentai one.

"George you're fucking crazy!" Karl screamed

"My answers finna look so innocent," I mumbled

We moved down the tunnel and the next prompt was My girlfriend broke up with me because she caught me...

I grinned at the prompt before the answers came up.

"Oh my god who the hell put that?" I demanded and everyone burst into giggles at the answer watching Y/n and Corpse's sex tape

"Fuck you guys," Corpse said

The other answer was with her moms nudes but the one about me and Corpse won and I went slightly red.

"Fuck you Karl," I shouted into the mic when his name came up under the answer

"I'm not even mad I lost to that,"  Quackity cackled.

Prompt: the worst thing to say after sex

Everyone laughed at Do you think your moms free? And I'll stop the video.

The latter ended up winning and I cheered because that was mine.

"Ayyyy," I said