27

It's the family dinner today, but it's 4:22 am so I have a lot of time. I was going through reddit on my computer, trying to keep my mind off of it.

I huffed and rested my head in my hands as I watched the videos of me and the others, I smirked at the ones shipping me and Corpse.

I stopped at a post that had a picture of LilyPichu, the caption saying they wanted to see us in a video together.

I shrugged to myself, screenshotting the post and tweeting '@LilyPichu I'm down'

I smiled and kept scrolling through reddit, but a minute later I saw she replied, I didn't even think she'd be up.

'Hell yeaaa, check dm's'

My heart stopped at it, but soon started beating quickly as I went to check my dm's.

Lily: I'm play rn if you wanna join ❤️

I breathed a sigh of relief and said I'd love to, she sent me the code and I joined the game and the VC.

"Hey mother fucka," she said once I'd joined, taking me by surprise. I couldn't think of anything to say except,

"Umm hi," 

She laughed, "I say stuff like that when I meet people so in the future I can say that the first thing I said to you was' hey mother fucker',"

I grinned and chuckled, "Sucks for me, the first thing I said to you was 'umm hi'," she laughed. She was easy to talk to, thank god.

We got along really well, which was a massive relief. She was good at Among Us too. 

"Michael can you get me a drink?" I heard her ask someone away from the mic. They talked for a few seconds but I couldn't quite hear what they were saying.

"Sorry, I'm bac- oh come onn," she said as I killed her

I knew she was in offlinetv but I'd never watched any of their videos so I asked her questions about that.

"Yeah we're filming another unboxing video on Sunday but it's gunna be really hard cuz a bunch of our crew are on holiday right now,"

Just as she got a text inviting her to play among us and I got one as well. She joined but I said I should go because I had a family thing. I had almost forgotten. My heart sunk as I said goodbye.

I went to get ready, putting on an outfit that I hated but I knew my parents would like, put some makeup on and stared at myself in the mirror for a bit. This is really what I'd come to? Making myself someone I'm not to fit my parents' expectation?  I was a puppet, doing whatever they wanted, they'd pull the strings, control me and I couldn't bring myself to go against them. I'd moved out years ago, thinking it would make me a different person, but it changed nothing. I did what they wanted, I wasn't a person.

I stopped myself from crying, I didn't want to make my mascara run. I put on my coat and rushed out the door, not giving myself time to think about it. I drove quickly, not over the speed limit, but quickly and arrived a few minutes early. I looked at their house, it was big, very big. Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door and it was opened by one of the kids.

They flew at me, latching onto my legs and chuckling I picked them up and sat him on my hip.

"Hey, come in," Simon, Sarah's husband said and I stepped inside

(I just thought Sarah and Simon sounded funny)

The house was just as I remembered it, big. My parents were on the sofa talking to Sarah, of course they were asking about her job. Their smiles faded when they saw me but Sarah went to hug me and I smiled at her, nodding to my parents when she pulled away. I sat on one side of her, Simon on the other and listened to the chat, staying as quiet as I could.