3

Later that evening I got a message from my friends asking to play Among Us.

I accepted and a few minutes later we were all together on a VC and a game.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I greeted once I joined.

"Not much, we just wanna play for a bit,"

We played for a few hours before most of them had to go so we just stopped playing.

I hadn't played with them for a while so it was nice to do it again, I missed it.

Time skep to the next daAyyYyyYyY

I woke up at 10 after only a few hours of sleep and checked my messages

Sykkuno: were playing today @ 4 today if u wanna join
-33 minutes ago-

Y/n: sounds good, just send me the code when you have it.
-delivered, read-

Sykkuno: will do :)
-delivered, read-

The rest of the morning went quickly, I just baked some muFFins and ate them, that was pretty much it.

By the time it was four I had probably eaten ten muffins. :)

They added my to the VC and I joined the game, turning on my stream

"What up bitches," Bretman said. I went silent and they laughed

"Why do you do this to me!"

"Do what?"

I grabbed my headphones off my head at the sound of his voice and dropped them on the keyboard. I stood up and left the room, slamming the door so they'd be able to hear it.

I walked around my house once before going back to my recording studio.

"No fucking way!" I shouted, I could practically hear their laughs without even putting my headphones on, "NO FUCKING WAY," I yelled again, lying down on my floor, "why?" I asked weakly, sitting on my chair and putting my headphones on.

"Hey, what's up," Corpse said. I banged my fist on the desk and hummed super high pitch.

He laughed, his laugh was so nice.

"Hello," I said through a strained voice

"I think we've killed her," Poki said

"You can't kill someone who's already dead," I seethed

"Well corpse is dead, it's in his name," Sykkuno said and nobody laughed at his terrible joke, "you could at least pretend to find it funny," he said, pretending to be sad.

I laughed sarcastically.

"Is that better?" I asked

"Much," he said happily

"Now can we get on with the game so I can mute myself and cry in the corner,"

"Am I that bad of a person?" Corpse asked, dejected.

"Fuck, can we start before I dig myself deeper into this hole,"

"About that," Aph said

"What have you guys done?" I asked suspiciously.

"It's proximity chat," Felix said.

"NOBODY GO NEAR ME!" I said, they laughed and started the game.

Crewmate.

I immediately ran to specimen to hide, but corpse decided to follow me.

"Go away I need to freak out in peace," I said