18

I lost as imposter and I was about to start the next game when Corpse knocked as quietly as he could on my door. I muted my stream and called to him that it was fine.

He put his head around the door.

"I'm gunna stop now, thanks for the food by the way I forgot to thank you,"

"Oh no problem, should I tell the others?"

"No, it's fine I'll go up and tell them, you keep playing,"

"Ok, you can watch tv in my room if you want, it might be too loud down here and help yourself to anything in the fridge or cupboard,"

"Thanks," he smiled before his head disappeared.

A few seconds later I heard him in game.

"I'm gunna go now, sorry guys but it's probably best,"

"Oh don't worry, that's fine," Rae said, "as long as you're not leaving us for another lobby again," she added through gritted teeth.

"Don't listen to her Corpse," sykkuno said and Corpse chuckled

"Thanks guys,"

"Bye Corpse," they all chorused one by one and I heard the sound as he left.

I played for a few more games before half of them left so everyone else did the same.

I ended my stream and left the games and headed up to my room. I grabbed some Doritos on the way up and when I reached my room he was watching tv.

"Helluh," I said and I threw the chips at him and jumped next to him.

"Heyy, did you win?"

"Of course, did you expect anything else,"

He chuckled, "I'm happy you're feeling better," she smiled sheepishly.

"Me too," I said and rested my head on his shoulder, "they are very good anti depressants," I joked

We ate the Doritos as we watched the film, I had no idea what was happening because I missed the first hour but he seemed to be enjoying it and that was enough.

It finally finished and I still had no idea what I just watched but he liked it.

"Last chip?" I asked him

"Nah, you have it,"

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure, plus I feel bad you've been paying for all the food we've had,"

"It's fine, really, I don't mind at all,"

"But I'll still pay for food tomorrow,"

"No you won'tttt,"

"At least let me pay on the last day,"

"Aww, you go back tomorrow?"

"Unfortunately so,"

"Nooo, what will I do without you? How will I survive? Who will be here to eat Doritos with me?"

"I'll come again soon," he said

"Yay," I said and hugged him

He pulled me close and I breathed him in (without being creepy).

I didn't want him to leave, but I know he had to.

That night I couldn't sleep again, but it was worse than usual, I just couldn't, I didn't want the next day to come, our last day. As the minutes ticked by and the hours droned on I dreaded when he'd leave.