2

I played a bit of Among Us while waiting for them and soon enough Sykkuno messaged me with the code.

I joined to find a bunch of YouTubers on the game.

"Oh my god wut," I said and they all laughed

"Heyy," Poki greeted me

"What's up," Sykkuno laughed

"Umm, nothing much, who's streaming?"

"I am," said Smajor

"Me too," Gloom said

"Me," Rae spoke

"Same here," (toast)

"I'm not," (aphmau)

"I am," (Lauren)

"Me," (Dan)

I was silent for a while, trying to process that I was playing Among Us with them.

They laughed and I blushed, but luckily they couldn't see me.

"Me and Sykkuno aren't streaming," Poki said.

"Ok," I managed and they laughed again.

After I got comfortable with them they started the game, crewmate.

Aphmau and I both headed to office to swipe our card and then she headed to specimen.

I went to lab to scan and Dan watched me.

He scanned too and we stuck together for the rest of the round until Gloom's body was reported by Smajor.

"Well that's unfortunate," Scott said

"What?" I asked

"What do you mean what? I just witnessed you murder Kassie in cold blood,"

"Jokes on you, I scanned with Dan, Dan?"

"Yep, Y/n's safe,"

"Dan's safe too by the way,"

"Wait who's black?" Scott asked

"Me," said Lauren

"I meant Lauren, you have to believe me I just read the wrong name, please guys," Scott begged.

"Sorry Scott," Sykkuno said and we all voted.

Everyone voted for Scott except two people. He was ejected, but he wasn't imposter.

"Oh my god what!" I screamed and suddenly the lights went out.

"It's Lauren, it's Lauren!" Someone shouted and Lauren laughed evilly.

I ran to do lights with a few others while the rest stayed at the button.

Just as I was going into elec Toast killed me, I jumped because it took me by surprise and saw all the ghosts watching.

I switched VC's to join them.

"Sorry Smajor," I said and we all talked while we watched Lauren and Toast win.

"Don't worry, it's more my fault for reading the wrong name,"
We played a few more games until everyone left. It was just me, Poki and Sykkuno playing with some random people we didn't know.

I was imposter with pink.

Because none of us were streaming and because we were playing with random people we didn't mute while playing the game and we talked as we played.

I killed cyan in electrical and vented to med.

"Was it nice seeing your parents?" Poki asked

"What? How do you know?"