We Suck At Secrets

Corpse was sitting on his black leather couch with a huge grin. He was on a call with his one and only Sykkuno.

"I don't want to play with toast anymore he hurt my feelings," Sykkuno said with a light pout.

"What did toast do to hurt your feelings so badly?" Corpse asked trying not to laugh.

"He killed me!" Sykkuno shouted while puffing out his cheeks.

"Kuno its just a game," Corpse said with a light chuckle.

"We should meet up again Corpse," Sykkuno said with a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Yeah we only got to meet in person once and that's not enough for me," Corpse replied.

"We could invite Dream Jack Ally Toast and Rae. Maybe Lily and Lud if their not still busy," Sykkuno said while smiling at Corpse over their call.

Corpse could have sworn his heart melted. When Sykkuno smiled instead of hiding that beautiful smile his heart swelled.

"Yeah that would work," Corpse said silently hoping they'd all be busy.

Of course none of them were. Sykkuno brought up the idea and they ate it up. All of them leaving to already start packing. Corpse muttered an "of course" and started editing.

When his phone started ringing he picked it up and let the sweet soft voice of Sykkuno take the edge away. "Hey Corpse I wanted to say that I love you before I boarded!" Sykkuno said in his typical way.

"Sykkuno your amazing. I love you to angel," Corpse said.

They both said a quick bye. Sykkuno got on the plane and was almost jumping with excitement.

All that was going through his mind was Corpse. The deep voice that his fans knew was nothing compared to his looks. However neither could match his perfect personality. Sykkuno loved how Corpse's laugh made his voice higher. He loved how he was always nervous around people. He loved the overprotective way he was.

Corpse was laying in bed trying to get at least a small amount of sleep before his boyfriend arrived. He was scared he would slip up and admit to everyone of them that Sykkuno was his boyfriend.

He was over thinking every little detail. What if they all went out and someone recognized them and figured out he was Corpse? What if Sykkuno broke up with him because he didn't like the way Corpse was in real life?

Finally the thoughts disappeared and he was brought in a sleep that would only last an hour.

Sykkuno landed and quickly called a cab. When he got to Corpse's house he was shocked. It was amazing. It was a brick house with a black roof. Rose bushes were along the front with a small path leading to the door.

He knocked and quickly got an answer. Corpse stood there with curly black hair that was all over the place. He had on a maroon hoodie that read "bitch I'm better". He quickly moved aside letting Sykkuno get past him.

They sat in a comfortable silence that only they could manage.

"I'm glad your here," Corpse whispered.

Sykkuno jumped up with a smile planted on his face. "I'm glad I'm here to Corpse," he whispered and kissed him on the cheek.

Corpse blushed and he knew he couldn't hide it. Corpse turned on the T.V playing a video that neither of the two cared for.

Corpse pulled Sykkuno into a side hug and kissed his cheek. Sykkuno blushed a cherry red and laughed nervously.

"We shouldn't have asked the others to come," Corpse said with a pout.

Sykkuno giggled and pulled Corpse into a sweet kiss.

Corpse gladly welcomed the smell of honey and flowers.

Then the door opened in a quick motion revealing a blonde and brunette.

Corpse jumped away and looked at the doorway. A surprised Jack and confused Dream stood there.

"We wanted to come early because we had a surprise," Jack stuttered out.

Dreams face heated up as realization sunk in. The two had walked in on Corpse and Sykkuno making out.

Finally Dream started laughing or more like wheezing.

Sykkuno shoved his head into his hands. Corpse pulled away and stood up abruptly.

"Look don't tell the others please!" Corpse tried to shout but it didn't come out very loud due to his low voice.

"Well lets make this even," Dream said.

Sykkuno looked up at him confused.

Dream quickly pulled Jack into a slight kiss causing Corpse to almost gasp in shock.

"Now that we are even how about we watch some movies!" Jack said while walking to Corpse's couch.

They all sat around for hours watching movies until people arrived. And sure enough they were all there. Everyone had to share rooms with someone and of course Corpse shared with Sykkuno even if he had trouble actually sleeping.

Here they were Sykkuno and Corpse sitting on the shared bed looking through videos and shows trying to find something to watch. Sykkuno quickly leaned up and pressed a kiss to Corpse's forehead.

At just the right moment Lud walked in and saw Sykkuno get pulled into a kiss.

"Holy Heck!" Lud shouted.

Corpse and Sykkuno pulled away and saw everyone now standing at the door with wide eyes other than Jack and Dream.

"That was so cute!" Rae shouted happily.

Sykkuno blushed and fell backwards while covering his face with his hands.

"WE SUCK AT SECRETS!" He shouted while hiding this flustered face.

Okay its been a while I'm sorry I've been working on something for you guys and its a discord server https://discord.gg/XCXxbaQy

I hope you enjoy when people start joining I will post the rules and I will love to hear your ideas.