Missing you

This is angst so if you dont like sad things dont read.

Sykkuno and Toast had been friends for a long time. That was no secret. It wasn't shocking that they would be helping each other out.

Everybody's fans had been asking what happened. Why weren't they posting videos? Why were none of them on Twitter telling why Sykkuno had broken down on the middle of a stream after a phone call?

Sykkuno hadn't been okay in three weeks. He tried to eat when he could but he always felt sick. He slept constantly and never wanted to leave his room.

Rae had tried many times to get him out of his room but nothing seemed to work. She offered him sweets, movies and streaming opportunities. None of it worked. Sykkuno was depressed there wasn't any fixing it.

He regretted not telling him sooner. Maybe then he wouldn't be gone.

"Hey Corpse what's up?" Sykkuno asked while sitting next to his friend.

Corpse had agreed to a meet up and was even thinking of showing his fans what he looked like.

Sykkuno felt a sob escape him s his eyes welled with tears. Nothing he could have done would have prepared him for this. They could have had a fight and Sykkuno still wouldnt have wished this.

"I'm doing fine Sykkuno, just a little tired," Corpse said while giving Sykkuno a small smile.

Sykkuno remembered how his heart skipped a beat before it started racing like mad.

He should have done something. Sure he was human but he could have done anything to protect him.

"We all should have met up forever ago," Sykkuno said while sharing a smile with Corpse.

However Corpse had been convinced that if he wasn't smiling then the world wasn't turning.

"I actually have to agree with you there," Corpse said chuckling.

The two had sat in a comfortable silence. Neither one was worried nothing was wrong.

"I should have saved him," Sykkuno whispered while his voice cracked.

"You two act like a couple in person to," Rae had shouted across the room where she was playing uno with Toast Lily and Lud.

"That's couse Sykkuno is mine," Corpse shouted back while giving Sykkuno a side hug.

Sykkuno thought about how safe that hug made him feel. How Corpse was so warm and smelt like coffee and cream.

"Cant argue there," Lud said while him and Rae highfived.

"Actually Kuno I need to tell you something," Corpse whispered as he slowly stood up.

They walked out of the house onto the front porch.

Sykkuno wished he had still been in Corpses arms as the wind blew and nipped at him.

"Kuno I actually do like you. Not just in the 'let's joke around for our fans kinda way'," Corpse had said.

He must have thought that since Sykkuno was wide eyed and shocked that it was a rejection.

If he only would have stayed.

He didnt though. He had ran to his car screaming that he was so sorry.

After that they all tried to call him. They tried to message him. But why did it keep going to voicemail?

Sykkuno broke down and Toast and Rae ran into his room.

"Sykkuno dont cry," Toast had shouted.

"Kuno what's wrong? What's the matter?" Rae asked while hugging him close.

"If I would have said something sooner he wouldnt be gone! He wouldnt have gotten in a stupid car crash! He would still be with me!" Sykkuno shouted while tears kept falling.

When they all got the call Sykkuno had been streaming. He started crying and screaming while he ended his stream. No one knew what to do.

Sykkuno was never this sad. Had never lost someone so important to him.

"I miss him Rae. I want him back. If I would have said something he wouldnt have rushed off. He would know I liked him back. No I loved him."

"I will always be missing you," Sykkuno whispered in front of the grave.