The Ghostly Hollowed part 2

Corpse stood in the classroom. He waited for Sykkuno to come in. Finally when the familiar boy walked in he seemed upset.

"Sykkuno I'm sorry about yesterday," be said while sitting beside Sykkuno.

Sykkuno didn't react. Corpse reached for Sykkuno's hand. However he jumped back when his hand went right through Sykkunos.

Sykkuno didn't know what to do. He knew that Corpse was real but what had happened. He felt a slight tingle in his finger and he looked over to be met with nothing.

He looked down and felt tears sting his eyes. He really wanted Corpse back.

Corpse stood there and watched as Sykkuno held back tears. What was going on? Corpse was trying to wrap his head around this.

"Corpse," he heard a small voice whimper out.

Sykkuno was sitting there with his head in his hands as he cried out for Corpse.

Of course the ghost didn't know what to do. He turned around and jumped out the window. He felt his world slow and he landed.

That's when the sudden memory came to mind.

Flashback

Corpse stared at the boy in front of him. He was beautiful with dark brown eyes and black hair. His skin was smooth not a pimple or pore in sight.

The boy turned around and handed Corpse his paper. They flashed each other a quick smile. As days flew by Corpse found himself falling in love with the boy. He told his parents only to get screamed at for being gay. He went to tell the boy only to het held back.

"What are you doing moron?" Sneered one of his classmates.

"Going to tell the boy you like that you like him?" Asked another with a smirk on his face.

Corpse looked away not wanting to see the judgemental eyes.

They all laughed at him and started saying things that made Corpse think his life really was pointless.

"Why would Sykkuno like you?"

"He's not even gay."

"Jesus Christ your a sissy."

"Just end it all you idiot."

That was all Corpse could take. He quickly turned from them and ran. He flew up the stairs and stood on the edge. No one would miss him. And he jumped.

End flashback

Corpse was in pure shock. How could he forget all of this? How did he not remember him? Corpse quickly scurried to the classroom. The lesson had started and the seat behind Sykkuno was empty.

Sykkuno looked at Corpse with wide eyes. He felt his body scream at him to run to Corpse.

Corpse walked and sat behind Sykkuno. This would work right? Could Sykkuno see him? Could anyone else see him?

After classes Corpse stood in Sykkuno's dorm. He waited for the black haired boy and when he finally arrived Corpse walked to him.

Sykkuno had his back turned but when he turned around he saw it. Corpse was standing in front of him with a slightly nervous smile.

He quickly pulled Sykkuno into a hug and kissed him.

Corpse knew what was happening. Every different day was actually just the same day with a different ending. However everyday ended with Sykkuno in his arms.

this was super short but I really like it. If you still don't get it pretty much they are stuck in a loop however every ending has them together. I might make a third part where they break the loop but only if that's what you guys want. :) have a good day my wonderful wolves!