Screenshots

Sykkuno had a healthy sleep schedule. He would go to bed at 9 and wake up at 5. So when he couldn't sleep he wasnt entirely sure how to handle the situation. Laying in bed was all he could really think of when sleepless nights came by.  Sometimes he would be playing on his phone.

Slowly though those sleepless nights came more and more. His brain was getting set on not sleeping as much. It wasnt horrible. Really he would have a sleepless night then stay up the next day and go to bed at 8. The only problem was when he couldn't go to bed that night. 2 nights in a row was a lot to handle. It would make him so tired that he couldn't walk straight. He wanted nothing more than to go back to bed but if he did that then he would sleep all day and stay up at night. Of course he had told his friends of the problem telling them nights they couldnt stream due to his idiot brain.

Corpse almost found it funny when Sykkuno joined the discord call when they were on stream. He sounded like he was about to fall asleep at any moment but the saddest part was that he knew that wasnt far from the truth. His chat was all over it of course.

Is Sykkuno okay?

Wow Sykkuno when hes tired is so cute!

Corpse should make him feel better

Those comments kept coming and coming. Sykkunos usually quiet voice seemed even smaller. He wasn't entirely sure how to fix it and it was obvious neither did tommyinnit. The child was screaming so loud he figured Sykkuno couldnt fall asleep.

"Toms your to loud!" Wilbur had shouted

"I am not."

"Literally a child," Wilbur muttered.

"I'm a big man Wilbur. Okay I repeat I am a big man Wilby. Wait wait wait I didnt say Wilby," Tommy seemed to sputter and stutter over every word he tried to get out.

Corpse probably should have been laughing or paying attention to the 17 year old but he was to focused on Sykkunos laugh. Yes it was absolutely adorable when he was very wide awake, he would have his mouth covered with his hands giggling. However he was to tired to think about covering up his mouth so here he was laughing loudly with his hands still on the keyboard showing off his smile.

Corpse seemed to feel his heart skip a beat and the sensation that flowed through his chest left him almost begging for that sound to continue. Though when the moment was done Sykkuno yet again just tried to enjoy everyone's company. He seemed to give extra attention to Corpse but no one really noticed.

When it was time for the stream to end Sykkuno said bye to everyone's chats and logged off. Corpse didnt really know what to do at that point. Everyone had left and while that wasnt horrible he felt lonely with Sykkuno gone. He wanted to call but the fear of waking Sykkuno up scared him. He couldnt do that.

Sykkuno was most definitely not asleep. His eyes were glued to the videos playing on his TV. At this point he didnt even know what it was. He wasnt lonely but he figured maybe Corpse knew what to do. If you needed someone with a screwed up schedule that has to find ways to make himself sleep you go to Corpse. So when he answered in the first 3 second of the call Sykkuno felt relieved.

"Hey Corspe."

"Hi Sykkuno, what's up?"

"Do you have a way to help me sleep. I've been having these sleepless nights for a while and nothings happened. I just need to be awake for the day and asleep at night."

"I used to just talk to someone till I fell asleep. Do you think that would work?"

"Maybe."

So here they both were talking about anything and everything. Random conversations popping up about the stars about dreams about the future.

"D'you just want to be a youtuber forever or did you want to do something else?" When Sykkuno asked that question Corpse wasnt sure how to respond.

"Well in complete honesty I wanted to own a coffee shop. I wanted to name it the coffee castle. God that's dumb."

"I think its sweet. I mean I dont have a clue what I want to do. I just know I want you and all the others in it."

After that it was just silence. When Corpse looked at the face cam he noticed Sykkuno passed out in his chair. His black hair sprawled out all over his face. Maybe it was the moment or maybe even just Corpse but he quickly took a screenshot and transferred it to his phone for a background. It's not like anyone knew what he looked like so who's to say he wasnt just a big fan. Honestly though he was the biggest fan of this boy. Love and friendship meant a lot to a person after all.

For anyone who watches technoblade or anyone on the dream smp let's send prayers and love his way. #technosupport

Cancer sucks so let's send prayers to all of them not just techno.