High School Hurts

Corpse jumped awake. Tears streamed down his cheeks. Sykkuno slowly sat up beside him.

"Corpsie what happened?" Sykkuno asked slowly as to not alarm Corpse.

"Their all right I'm not going to amount to anything," Corpse said while crying. He was looking straight forwards at the T.V. that sat on their dresser.

"Corpse baby they are wrong. Your amazing and you mean the world to me," Sykkuno said.

Corpse continued to cry as Sykkuno rubbed his back softly.

"What was it about Corpse?" Asked Sykkuno while pulling Corpse into a hug.

*flashback*

"Mr.Husband your never going to amount to the same things as these people. So don't distract them,"screamed Ms.Carter.

All Corpse had done was ask a girl for a piece of paper. Corpse looked away as he already felt so useless.

"Ms.Carter if you say that to my brother one more time then I'm swapping schools!" Shouted Ally.

That threat always worked because Ally had an A+ average.

*flashback end*

Sykkuno pulled Corpse even closer and let him cry into his shirt. It broke Sykkuno so much to see Corpse in this state. Corpse wrapped his arms around Sykkuno.

"Was there anything else?" Sykkuno asked with a soft voice.

*flashback*

"If it isn't the emo," said Danny Cray as he pushed Corpse down.

Corpse went to stand back up only to get pushed back down. The kid stood on his ankle making Corpse flinch. The kids friends were all there waiting for their moment.

Danny quickly jumped and landed back on Corpse's ankle. A small crack was clearly heard. Corpse let out a small whine of pain. Everyone left when the bell rang.

*flashback end*

Sykkuno was getting frustrated. He wanted to make Corpse happy. Yet here Corpse was crying his eyes out.

"Corpse how about we watch a movie and then go to sleep. We can worry about the meet up tomorrow," Sykkuno said making his voice softer.

Corpse nodded his head as a few more small sobs escaped his lips. The two boys walked to their living room and put on Nightmare On Elm Street.

Corpse pulled Sykkuno onto his lap and laid his chin on his shoulder. Sykkuno leaned back into Corpse and smiled.

A few hours later and they were both passed out on their couch. A small blanket was thrown over them.

When morning came Sykkuno woke up. He always woke up before Corpse. Sykkuno quickly got to work on making some coffee and hot chocolate.

When he heard Corpse fall off the couch a small laugh erupted. He could hear his struggling boyfriend try to fight the cover.

Finally Corpse got out of the cover. Sykkuno watched him walk in and gave him a quick kiss. Corpse smiled and grabbed his coffee. He tried to forget about the whole school meet up thing and focus on Sykkuno.

Sykkuno quickly dragged Corpse to the school. They walked in and Sykkuno started to mingle almost instantly.

Corpse stood off to the side. He didn't want to see these people. He just wanted to be back home cuddled with Sykkuno watching The Simpsons. Sure it was simple but it was perfect.

Sykkuno quickly walked back to Corpse and stood with him for a minute.

"Corpse are you okay?" Asked Sykkuno.

"Its just weird. All of these people hated me now they won't even look at me," said Corpse.

Sykkuno was about to say something only to get cut off by another person.

"I don't remember you but your hot so wanna dance?" Asked a girl.

"You don't know me but you still want to dance?" Asked Corpse.

Sykkuno tightened his fists. The girl was about to say something only to get cut off.

"Back off! You have no right to talk to him like he's your long lost friend. He's my boyfriend not your little boy toy," snapped Sykkuno.

Corpse stared in shock at Sykkuno.

"Who cares if you think he's your boyfriend. He probably doesn't even like guys. Right baby?" The girl asked with clear venom aimed at Sykkuno.

Corpse really hated anyone who was mean to Sykkuno. This chick was no exception.

"Look, your an idiot. Yes I'm his boyfriend. Yes I like guys. And call me baby one more time and I'm snipping your fake blonde hair you bimbo," Corpse growled out.

The girl turned on her heel and walked away. She started flirting with other guys trying to hook a date.

Corpse and Sykkuno looked at each other and laughed.

"She actually thought I was straight," Corpse said while trying to stop his fit of laughter.

Sykkuno kept laughing. Only stopping when they heard someone cough.

"Hey Corpse," Danny said while walking to them.

Corpse tensed up which Sykkuno noticed. He grabbed Corpse's hand and stared Danny down.

"What do you want Danny?" Corpse asked.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry. I was a really stupid kid. I shouldn't have ever hurt you or anyone. Also wanted to say you and your boyfriend are cute together," Danny said.

Corpse could clearly see the growth in Danny. He had changed from the stupid school boy to an actual adult unlike the blonde.

Sykkuno smiled at Danny.

"Thanks I know he's amazing," Sykkuno said.

Danny smiled and laughed before waving and walking away. Corpse and Sykkuno smiled.

Corpse figured out that high school hurts can heal. All it needed was Sykkuno