The Ghostly Hollowed

Corpse stood on the roof and stared as people ran for his body. He stared at his hands and jumped down. He slowly floated to his feet on the concrete. His black hair curling around his ears. His mask not on his face revealing his onyx eyes.

He knew his death wouldn't matter. No one had ever cared about him. His parents were always disappointed in him and he didn't have at friends in his school.

slowly as years went by he learned things. As a ghost he didn't age. Also that being a ghost didn't mean he could just fly through things. He could face plant into a door on accident. He had already done so multiple times.

He watched as the teacher cane in followed by a new student. He had black hair a dark brown eyes. He was beautiful.

Corpse watched him and the teacher talk about his seat and his class. He looked like he was shaking. He was gripping the side of his shirt turning his knuckles white.

Corpse walked over and got a stare of confusion from the boy. Not thinking anything about it Corpse kept watching. The new boy kept watching Corpse. Finally as if it hit Corpse like a truck he looked at the boy wide eyed.

He started waving his hand in front of the boys face which made the boy grab it and look at the skull rings resting on his right hand.

The teacher looked at the boy and dismissed herself to get her breakfast.

"Why did she ignore you?" The boy asked.

Corpse didn't answer. He just stared at the boy in shock.

"Oh that was rude. My name is Sykkuno," he said with a smile.

"How can you see me?" Corpse asked.

The boy rolled his eyes.

"Is this a prank because its my first day?"

Corpse shook his head no.

"No I just I'm not alive," Corpse said while grabbing both of Sykkuno's hands.

He stared in shock as the warmth seeped through. Sykkuno shuttered slightly and pulled his hands away.

"Prove that your a ghost or zombie. Actually what are you?"

"I'm a ghost," Corpse said as he jumped up. He stayed floating a good 3 feet off the ground. He hovered around Sykkuno.

"How can you see me?" Corpse asked with pure confusion on his face.

Sykkuno stared at him and shrugged his shoulders.

As days went by Corpse and Sykkuno got closer. Corpse would randomly walk into Sykkunos dorm. And when people weren't around Corpse would always give Sykkuno answers.

"Hey Corpse," Sykkuno said as the door opened revealing the curly black haired boy.

Corpse gave a small wave and sat by Sykkuno on his bed.

Corpse wasn't as happy as normal. He was almost sad.

"What's wrong?" Sykkuno asked while grabbing his hand.

"Nothing that you need to worry about," Corpse said while squeezing Sykkuno's hand lightly.

Sykkuno just nodded his head and did his work. Corpse hovered beside him.

"Hey why did you kill yourself?" Asked Sykkuno while staring at Corpse.

"Because I didn't have anyone. My parents thought I was a disappointment. Honestly I don't think they were wrong. All the teachers said I couldn't do anything for myself," Corpse said while staring Sykkuno right in the eyes.

Sykkuno blushed and looked down. He was embarrassed that he clearly made corpse feel bad.

"But I'm glad I did it," Corpse said with a slight smile.

"Why?" Sykkuno asked with confusion lacing his words.

"Because I got to meet you and some other ghosts," Corpse said while hugging Sykkuno.

Sykkuno quickly hugged back happily.

They stared at each other for a minute and Corpse started to lean in. Butterflies filled Sykkunos stomach and he leaned in in anticipation.

They met in the middle and Sykkuno smiled in bliss. Corpse quickly pulled away and rushed up.

"I'm so sorry. I don't even know if your gay," Corpse shouted sadly.

"Its fine and I really enjoyed the kiss," Sykkuno said.

"Either way I'm a ghost your a human it wouldn't work," Corpse said.

Corpse turned and did something he never thought possible. He phased through the door. He quickly ran out of the school and into the woods. Fireflies flew around him. The trees lighting up as he walked through.

"Corpse!" Shouted Sykkuno. "Corpse where are you?"

Corpse sat in front of the lake his grave not even 70 feet away.

"Corpse?" Sykkuno asked as he walked towards the ghost.

"Sykkuno I'm so sorry," Corpse said.

In a split second Corpse's was gone leaving nothing but a temporary glow. Sykkuno stared in shock and ran forwards. He looked around and saw nothing.

Years flew by and Sykkuno couldn't forger about him. Finally the day came he felt himself grow weaker and he was gone. His family wept for his loss while Sykkuno didn't see it as such a bad thing.

He stood on clouds. There were beautiful people with wings flapping and bright smiles. Then he saw him curly black hair and pale skin.

Sykkuno ran for him.

"Corpse its me!" He shouted holding his arms out.

Corpse turned around and saw Sykkuno.

"Sykkuno," he whispered in surprise.

Sykkuno quickly pulled him into a hug. It was warm just like the first one.

"Corpse don't leave me again I fell in love with you," Sykkuno said.

"Here we can love each other forever," Corpse said.

Sykkuno gave him a weird look finally feeling uncomfortable. Then he jumped up in bed.

Was it all a dream? Sykkuno didn't know. He knew he loved Corpse though. So what happened?