Painkiller

Trigger warning- mentions of depression and thoughts of suicide

Corpse was laying on his bed. He felt as if his heart was being ripped out of his chest. The world seemed darker than normal. Bright pinks were measly maroon colors. Truthfully he didn't know why he felt this way. His schedule was ruined. The usual 3 hours of sleep he would get wasn't there.

Corpse had to think for hours about what it had been that made him fall into a deeper depression. He never hid it from his fans that he had anxiety. He never hid it from his friends that he had slight depression. However right now it was so much worse.

Thoughts swirled through his mind one after the other. Thought after thought. Wonder after wonder. He begged his mind to stop. He just wanted the thoughts of him dying out of his head. He wanted his friends there. Maybe if they were with him there would be to much screaming and he wouldn't be able to hear his thoughts. He could tell them everything that was wrong. He could push the thoughts of pills and jumping out of his head.

Corpse was thankful when he was snapped out of his thoughts by his phone ringing. The caller ID was Sykkuno which made Corpse want to jump for joy. He quickly picked it up and probably answered quicker than he should have.

"Hey Corpse do you wanna play something?" Sykkuno asked.

"I cant stream today my anxiety is way to high," Corpse tried to tell him. He felt horrible about saying that. He wanted to hang out with Sykkuno and the others but his mind just wasnt in the right place to do it in front of people.

"You can just talk to me if you want," Sykkuno whispered. Somehow his voice managed to get softer. The kindness always showed through with Sykkuno. Maybe it was to balance them out, Corpse being antisocial and depressed, and Sykkuno being bubbly and kind.

"Please?" It was a question that came out quick and without much thought. The small break in his voice was hard to miss as he asked Sykkuno to just talk to him. Maybe that's what he needed, Sykkuno.

"You didn't have to ask. I'm always here for you. Anytime you need me I'm one call away. I dont care if I'm in a stream or doing something important I will make time for you. I'm going to help you fix that break in your voice. I'm going to be here anytime you need me," Sykkuno said with confidence.

Corpse found himself almost in tears. Was this really all he wanted to hear. Just that someone was there. He never liked bothering people with his problems but this felt better already. While he felt weight fall off his shoulders it still wasnt gone.

"Sykkuno, thank you. I've never had friends like you guys before. I've always been alone. Thank you."

"Hey, dont thank me. The best way to thank me is getting on stick fight and playing with me okay."

Corpse finally felt tears falm down his cheeks. Truthfully though this was the happiest he had been in years. Sykkuno was his best friend. His hope. His light in the darkness. Sykkuno was his painkiller.

Hi guys! If anyone has a suggestion please tell me in the comments I promise I will check. Thanks for reaing, have a nice day or night!