Love is like the wind

Corpse had always remembered what his mother had told him.

"Love is like the wind. It comes and it goes. It never lasts forever," she had said bitterly while throwing a picture of his father into the trash can.

Corpse always believed it. He had seen many friends get divorced or have their hearts broken. Corpse himself had, had his heart broken before.

Sykkuno was never one to fall in love. He had crushes growing up but that's all it ever was. He believed love was something that would find a person when they needed it.

However when the two ended up playing games together Corpse could have sworn love was real. His heart would race. His mind would be on Sykkuno constantly. He always wanted to hear his voice.

Sykkuno felt the same. His cheeks would go red anytime Corpse said anything. He would find himself rambling and stuttering. It almost scared him. However every time it happened Corpse would just chuckle.

None of their friends were catching on. They were always to caught up in the games and lobby's to think the two were out of character.

After all love was like the wind. It would fade right? Wrong.

The group was celebrating their one year gaming anniversary. All of them had been playing for a year. All of them had fun. Two of them had fallen under cupid's wicked spell.

The discord call was booming as Toast screamed over every other crewmate that existed. No one knew it was Sykkuno or Corpse. The pair had become the unstoppable impostor duo. Toast third partying was nice for them as well.

Corpse wasnt thinking much of the game. Truthfully he wanted to get voted off so he could think. He wanted to understand just why this boy had him so helpless. He was perfection. His smile his laugh his eyes his hair. All of it was perfect.

Sykkuno was smiling slightly as his friends laughed and enjoyed the nice moments. Sykkuno was holding his phone gently in his hands. He had been debating on whether he should tell Corpse or not. If the boy returned his feelings he would surely know. However if Corspe didnt share those romantic feelings then he couldn't even imagine the pain he would be in. He couldn't imagine what could happen of their friendship.

Corpse was joking with Jack as he was talking about his LAUGH videos. He was curious as to why Sykkuno was so silent other than the occasional giggle.

Corpse- Hey everything good

Sykkuno- yeah just thinking

Corpse- I know I overthink but you shouldn't. Sykkuno dont worry everything will be okay.

Sykkuno- But like what if you have feelings for a person and they dont return them

Corpse sat and stared at that message. His heart was pounding in his chest.

Corpse- anyone would fall for you the same way I have

The message went through and Corpse didnt get a quick reply. He felt his heart start beating faster as he prepared himself for rejection.

Sykkuno grinned widely at the said message. It was beautiful. Corpse had just admitted he liked him. He let out out a series of giggles that Rae took notice to.

"What's so funny Sykkuno?" Rae asked.

"Ypu ever have your crush admit feeling for you. Yeah that's what it is," Sykkuno said with a wide grin.

"Kuno that's great. Who are they?" Rae asked while sitting on the edge of her seat.

"I would hope it's me. Hes been messaging me the whole time," Corspe said while silently praying he wasnt wrong.

"Of course its you," Sykkuno said while giggling like a school girl.

Corpse realised something. His mother was right. Love was like the wind, just in different ways. The wind was calming and cool. The wind was fierce and strong. The wind always came back.

"Cutest love story ever!" Toast shouted in a high pitched voice.