Fire

this might be sad so don't read ahead if you don't want also ally is corpses sister which I made up because I wanted to. have fun reading.

Corpse stared as Sykkuno who was on the hospital bed. Burns littered his body. Corpse couldn't see his huge grin and smile. He had never got to say that he loved him.

Tears almost fell as corpse held Sykkunos hand. Finally tears fell so quickly. His fave was red as he tried to wide them away. Sykkuno would beg you not to cry. Corpse told himself in an attempt to stop the tears.

He knew that all of his other friends were gonna be there but he didn't care. He was fine with them seeing his face as long as he could be with Sykkuno.

He heard the door open. He turned his head and saw toast with another girl.

"Corpse are you okay?" She asked him. She quickly hugged him.

"I'll be fine sis," Corpse said while pulling away from the hug.

He yet again reached and intertwined him and Sykkunos fingers. Toast walked over and sat in a chair on the other side.

Sykkuno had inhaled to much smoke in the fire and when he passed out he got burns almost everywhere. The doctors said he should wake up and he just needs rest but corpse didn't care. The moment Sykkuno wakes up he's gonna be by his side through it all.

"Sykkuno I know your gonna make it through this. Your strong and your gonna be fine. I'm always here," Corpse said while kissing Sykkunos forehead.

Sykkuno could hear and feel everything. He was trying to find what to move. He wanted so desperately to tell corpse that he loved him. That he would never leave him again. The moment corpse planted his lips on Sykkunos forehead Sykkuno tried so hard. He wanted corpse to know that he could hear everything.

I have to keep fighting. Sykkuno thought as he pushed to find out how to move his hand. When his finger twitched he kept trying to do the same thing.

The moment corpse saw Sykkunos finger twitch he grabbed his hand

"Sykkuno you've got this just keep trying. You're gonna be okay. I promise," Corpse said.

Toast and Ally watched happily as Sykkuno squeezed lightly on corpses hand. Corpse grinned and Ally quickly got a doctor.

When the doctors came in they tried to rush people out. Corpse tried to argue but they sent him out anyways.

Corpse sat on a chair he was praying Sykkuno would be okay. Ally and toast were talking next to him. The wait felt like hours and it probably was but corpse had no sense of time at the moment.

He rubbed the rings on his fingers and finally a doctor came up to them.

"Are you here for the patient in room 208?" she asked kindly.

"We are," Ally said with a small smile.

The woman quickly lead them back to Sykkunos room. He was sitting up and he looked so confused.

"Corpse toast you guys are here?" Sykkuno asked.

Corpse ignored the question and just walked towards the boy.

"Sykkuno I was so so worried and its not just us. Lily Rae Jack and some others are coming to check on you to," Corpse said while giving Sykkuno a soft smile.

The doctors scurried out of the room after making sure Sykkuno was okay with his visitors.

Ally dragged toast out of the room while giving corpse a wink. She knew about her brothers crush on the innocent Sykkuno and she supported it.

Sykkuno smiled at corpse and then looked away feeling heat spread to his cheeks.

Sykkuno had never seen corpse in person and he was handsome to say the least. Sykkuno remembered corpse saying his hair was curly but all Sykkuno wanted to do was run his fingers through it. Corpses eyes were a very dark brown that almost looked black. They were beautiful.

"Like what you see?" Corpse said jokingly.

Sykkuno however just nodded and continued to look him up and down. Corpse smiled and sat on a chair beside his hospital bed.

"You know your the reason I kept fighting," Sykkuno said.

Corpse looked at him confused.

"I could hear everything you guys were saying and when you said you knew I could do it. I tried even harder. Plus when you kissed me on the forehead I knew I had to fight to live," Sykkuno said.

"Why did you know you had to fight to live?" Corpse asked.

"Because I needed you to kiss me again. I need to hear your voice and I always wanted to see your face," Sykkuno said while blushing.

After that the door opened revealing Ally and toast.

"Hi I'm Ally nice to meet you," she said while waving slightly.

"Sykkuno thank god your okay," toast said and gave him a small hug as to not hurt him.

"Yeah the doctors said I might even be released in a few days."

Corpse grinned and did something Sykkuno didn't expect. Corpse turned his head and kissed him on the forehead again.

"You see this he's my boy and no one else's," Corpse said happily.

"I think you killed him," Ally said. She giggled and looked at him.

Corpse smiled.

Soon visiting hours were almost over. Ally and Toast had left leaving Sykkuno and corpse alone.

"Corpse will you be my boyfriend," whispered Sykkuno.

"Gladly," said corpse as he pulled Sykkuno into a sweet kiss.