Water Park Proposal (2)

Sykkuno smiled slightly. His black hair was styled and his suit almost felt weird. It had been almost 9 months since the proposal at the water park. Now Sykkuno was going through pre-wedding jitters.

The wedding seemed perfect. It was a small wedding. Only their friends Sykkuno's parents and Corpse's sister. Corpse's parents were very disappointed in him. Hi sister had left with Corpse when he was 18 so they were always very close.

Toast, Lily, Rae, Jack, Ken, and Poki were all there. Congratulations were thrown everywhere. Poki and Lily were making jokes about how they created this ship. While toast and Rae were talking about a video.

Corpse smiled slightly trying to get his anxiety to go down. He could feel his nerves going through the roof. Ally was in the room with him trying to fix his hair at least a bit.

Corpse smiled slightly as he looked at his sister. She was dressed in a red dress with a red headband. She looked at her brother and quickly tossed him something. He opened the bag and saw a picture in a picture frame. It was Ally, Corpse, Sykkuno, Mare, and Carson. They were all gathered around with Sykkuno's dog in the middle. They all had ice cream and big cheery grins.

Corpse smiled at the picture before putting it down. The ceremony was gonna start soon.

Sykkuno was pacing as his mother told him he'd be fine.

"Hunny Corpse loves you and you love him. Why are you so worried?"

What was he worried? Because corpse could always make or break his life. 2 simple words could bring him into a state of absolute perfection. However if he said no then Sykkuno couldn't handle it.

"What if he doesn't really love me?" Sykkuno asked with worry lacing more and more in every word.

His mother stared at him as if he were stupid.

"Hunny do you trust him?" She asked while giving him a soft smile.

"I trust Corpse more than anyone else in the world," Sykkuno stated.

"Then listen when he says he loves you hunny," Sykkuno's mom said while giving him a kiss on the forehead.

She went back to fixing Sykkuno up and making his hair neater.

Finally Corpse was standing at the alter waiting for his soon to be husband walk through the doors.

All of their friends and loved ones stood when the door opened. Sykkuno's mother was walking beside him. Corpse smiled from ear to ear.

This was everything he had ever imagined. Sykkuno looked wonderful. His white tux fit him perfectly. He walked with flower petals falling beside him as Mare tossed them in the air. Corpse smiled with love and admiration in his eyes.

Sykkuno finally made it so he was standing ione shot of his husband to be.

Corpse gave him a smile as the preacher went through the ceremony.

"Corpse Husband do you take Sykkuno to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The preacher asked.

Corpse shook all the thoughts out of his head and quickly replied.

"I do," Corpse said happily.

"And Sykkuno do you take Corpse Husband to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Sykkuno said without a second thought.

"You may kiss the groom," the preacher said.

And with that Sykkuno wastes no time in pulling Corpse closer and connecting their lips. When they ended the kiss their friends and family all stood up clapping.

Corpse smiled at Sykkuno and whispered, "I promise to always love you."

"I do to Corpse. And I am so lucky to have you," Sykkuno said while holding Corpse's hand.

They smiled at each other with bright eyes.

This is the shortest oneshot I've done but I think its my favorite.