Double Dates

George huffed as he watched Dream play among us. While Dream didn't play very often when he did play he payed George no mind.

Gogy just sighed and called Sapnap.

"Hey Gogy what's up?"

"Dream is playing with other people so I have no one to talk to," George said with a light pout.

"Well ask him on a date I promise he won't say no," Sap said with a smile.

George considered the idea and figured what could go wrong. He said thanks to Sapnap then left to see his boyfriend.

George got near his boyfriends door and grinned at what he could hear.

"You don't understand. George is my whole life. His eyes rival the stars and it kills my soul when he feels bad for not being able to see what real colors my eyes are. He always tells me he wishes he could talk about how beautiful mine are. However no matter what he's perfect. When he smiles and laughs I swear my heart melts," Dream said while sighing at the end clearly content with his words.

George smiled as he stood in the doorway waiting for his boyfriend to notice him. It was clear that someone was talking to him due to his silence.

"Dude we should definitely go on a double date," Dream shouted excitedly.

Corpse smiled as Sykkuno sat next to him. Both of them were listening to Dream list what was amazing about George.

"Maybe we could all go on a double date?" Sykkuno asked while smiling at Corpse.

Dream shouted his words of excitement then calmed down.

"Oh hey George we got invited on a double date," Dream said while standing up and kissing George on the forehead.

"When?" George asked.

Dream shrugged his shoulders and went to ask.

"Sykkuno asked about Tuesday at 4," Dream said while giving George a bright smile.

George just nodded his head as a yes.

"Guys he said that works," Dream said.

George sat down and watched Dream play a while longer.

Corpse finally said goodbye to Dream and George and pulled Sykkuno closer to his side.

"Are you okay?" Sykkuno asked.

"I'm really tired because I didn't sleep well," Corpse answered while practically pulling Sykkuno into his lap.

"Here I will get your sleeping pills and then you can lay down," Sykkuno said while standing up.

He walked out of the room to get his boyfriends medication.

"Don't forget our date on Tuesday," Sykkuno said.

Corpse nodded his head and tried his best to sleep. Eventually after hours of silence sleep took him over.

Days later Tuesday arrived with Corpse and Sykkuno going to the place to meet up.

Dream was with George walking into the building. It wasn't necessarily fancy but it was definitely not a we come here every night type of place.

"Don't worry Gogy they won't judge you," Dream said while putting his arm around Georges waist. He leaned into the touch and finally they found the other couple and sat down.

It was silent for a second until Sykkuno spoke up,"I'm happy we could do this," Sykkuno said with a shy smile.

"Me to actually. I never leave the house," Dream said while smiling sheepishly.

They all ordered their food and went back to talking.

"I can't believe you simp for Sykkuno and not me," George said with a fake pout.

Sykkuno laughed and Corpse chuckled.

"Awe Gogy I love you more than anyone else," Dream said while planting a small kiss on Georges nose.

George blushed and looked down causing the rest if the small group to laugh.

"Its not funny!" George exclaimed.

Dream chuckled and grabbed George's hand in his own.

They all talked and laugh for a few more hours until they pretty much got kicked out of the restaurant.

"We should do some karaoke," Dream shouted while getting in him and Georges car.

Sykkuno looked at Corpse for approval. Corpse almost didn't think it was fair the way he looked at him. Bright eyes sparkled with excitement. Of course Corpse would say yes for Sykkuno.

Once all four were in the building looking at each other as if asking who's going first. Dream stood up with a quick "I will rock this place".

When Dream started singing rap god they all seemed to die of laughter.

" I wasn't expecting that Dream," said George while putting his hand over Dreams.

Finally the day came to an end from so much singing and eating.

Corpse smiled and decided he would do it again and again for the bright sparks to return in his Sykkunos eyes.