Tell me you're beautiful

It was no secret to Corpse that Sykkuno was self conscious. He would always stare at himself in a mirror for to long for it to just be 'getting ready'. For whatever reason it was Corpse was determined to fix it.

Sykkuno was in their shared apartment. He was looking in the bathroom mirror in deep thought. I'm not pretty enough. He thought as he leaned forwards. The only good thing was he had no acne scars but other than that he found himself hideous.

"Kuno are you ready?" Corpse asked while keeping himself in place even though he wanted to break down the door.

"I will be just a few minutes," Sykkuno said while turning away from the mirror.

Sothing Corpse had learned was no mirrors now self doubt. Corpse had figured getting Sykkuno away would help even for a few hours.

They pretty much lived away from everything due to Corpses fear so the drive was about thirty minutes. Thirty minutes that Corpse could have lived without. Sykkuno kept looking in the passenger side mirror. It broke Corpse a little more every time he would try to smile and it ended up a frown as he stared himself down.

When they finally arrived at the mall, Sykkuno had been ecstatic. He was holding Corpses hand while dragging him through everything. They had showed up early in the morning so not as many people were there.

Sykkuno slowly dragged them around the mall mot even sparring his reflection a second glance.

"Where do you wanna go Corpse?" Sykkuno asked while they left a small anime store.

"We should probably get something to eat," Corpse said while holding Sykkunos hand a little tighter.

Corpse hadn't thought much of it but now looking at Sykkuno he was underweight. You could see his ribs slightly even through his shirt.

Corpse stared forwards as he swore his heart was cracking. His heart was beating yet every beat felt like a new pang in his chest. He hadn't made Sykkuno love himself.

They stopped at a restaurant instead of just a food court. Corpse dragged Sykkuno to a seat and they sat in silence.

"I just want a salad," Sykkuno said while giving Corpse a smile.

"No," Corpse stated while looking at his menu.

Sykkunonws surprised. Corpse had never really said to to him.

"Why?" Sykkuno whispered.

"Kuno look at you. I can see your ribs. I dont want you to get hurt because your not eating enough," Corpse states while grabbing his hand from across the table.

Sykkuno looked at Corse with shock. He had noticed. Sykkuno figured if Corpse found him out that he would be angry. However the look on his face was pure concern.

"I just want to be pretty," Sykkuno whispered.

Corpse stated at Sykkuno. He was wearing black skinny Jean's and a polo shirt. He actually thought he didn't look pretty.

Cirpse stood up and grabbed Sykkunos hand dragging him along.

Sykkuno didn't speak he just looked down and let Corpse lead the way. They ended up in front of a clothing store. Corpse dragged him in and handed him clothes to try on.

Sykkuno quickly changed into the shirt and pants. The shirt was a green that matched his among us character. It wasn't a polo just a regular shirt. He then put on the pants which were just regular gray sweatpants.

Sykkuno left the changing room to show Corpse even though he felt insecure.

"I love it," Corpse whispered, "I love you just the way you are."

Sykkuno looked down as insecurities slowly left his mind. Corpse pulled him closer and kissed the top of his head.

"I love your hair."

He kissed Sykkunos cheeks.

"I love you red you get when I call you nicknames."

Corpse kissed his hand.

"I love how your hands manage to fit perfectly with mine."

He kissed his lips.

"I love you say things to keep me happy."

Sykkuno started to tear up as he leaned on Corpse for support.

"Tell me this Sykkuno. Tell me you're beautiful."

"I'm beautiful," Sykkuno said while sniffling and and trying to keep his tears in.

"Yes you are. Your perfect. When you smile I swear it lights up every room. Every time you laugh I have to look and tell myself how lucky I am to have that smile. When you tell me your beautiful it's my new favorite thing in the world," Corpse said while resting his body against Sykkunos.

"I'm beautiful," Sykkuno whispered with a smile.

"Damn right you are."