Dont make me Cry

This was a request from one of my best friends. Enjoy!

Corpse had never been the kind of person to openly admit his feelings. He would bottle absolutely everything up until he just broke. Usually when he broke it was into anger where he would scream at himself for hours. He had never felt the need to cry before. Especially when Sykkuno was there.

Corpse had been so stressed out. He was worried about how much hate his new song would get. He was worried that he was bothering his friends because they hadn't talked to him as much. Maybe he really had messed everything up.

Sykkuno had been paying close attention to the way his boyfriend was acting. He had been fidgeting a lot and was being awfully quiet. He would stay asleep for most of the day and didn't want to do much.

"Hey hunny bunny are you okay?" Sykkuno asked while sitting next to Corpse on their bed.

"Kuno I just don't feel good," Corpse whispered while turning to look at the other boy.

Corpse felt bad for worrying Sykkuno. Looking at his significant other was breaking his heart. Sykkuno had a sad smile that showed just how worried he was.

"Corpse let's go eat something. Have you even eaten this past week?" Sykkuno asked while touching his cheek that looked skinnier.

Corpse just turned away. Truthfully he wasn't sure what he had eaten. Probably not much.

"Please eat something for me hunny bunny?" Sykkuno said though it was clearly a question.

"Just for you Kuno," Corpse whispered as he sat up and pulled Sykkuno into a hug.

Sykkuno smiled as his head in the crook of Corpses neck.

The pair went to the kitchen and Sykkuno started to heat up pizza rolls.

"Any preferred flavor?" Sykkuno asked.

"Triple cheese. It's super cheesy just like you," Corpse said while kissing Sykkuno on the top of his head.

Sykkuno hummed in response and let the oven heat up with the pizza rolls inside.

Sykkuno was just now getting to see just how bad Corpse looked. There were evident dark bags under his eyes. He was clearly skinnier. His typical pretty curly hair was flattened with oil.

"Corpse take better care of yourself please,"Sykkuno whispered.

Corpse just looked at him with pure guilt. He made Sykkuno sad. What was wrong with him?

"Hey please dont cry. Please dont make me cry," Corpse said while pulling Sykkuno into a hug.

Corpse knew he didn't look okay. He probably looked like a homeless man who's box home just got destroyed. However making Sykkuno sad wasn't an option.

"Look at me," Corpse whispered.

Sykkuno looked up at him and smiled when he saw the usual bright twinkle in Corpses eyes.

"You dont need to feel bad. I promise you I'm okay. I'm stressed and worried but that's normal. Even with those things I'm fine. Kuno I will be fine with you here. Your like a personalized stress reliever. But your mine. I love you okay. Now please dont make me cry," Corpse finished while kissing him on the forehead.

Sykkuno quickly hugged him and let himself start to cry.

"Please take better care of yourself. I dont like when you look beaten down! You look lost and that isn't the Corpse I know. Your strong and kind, compassionate and loving. Dont let anything stress you to this point. Please Corpse I cant stand when your sad," Sykkuno said while wrapping Cirpse in a bone crushing hug.

"Your making me cry," Corpse whispered as he hugged Sykkuno back.

"I thought you said to not make you cry."

"With you I'm fine with anything," Corpse said.

Then the oven beeped signaling the pizza rolls were done.

"This moment couldn't get better. I have you and the pizza rolls," Sykkuno said with a laugh.

One of my new personal favorites. Love y'all hope you enjoy.