Babysitting Disaster

"Please Corpse watch them. They aren't that bad," Ally said.

Ally was trying to get Corpse to watch her kids, Mare and Carson. Her and her husband were trying to have a weekend alone but Corpse really thought they were the devils kids. Sweet in front of their mother but anywhere else they were monsters.

Sykkuno Corpse's boyfriend woke up to the sound of Corpse arguing with his sister. Sykkuno looked at Corpse with a questioning look. Corpse finally ended the call only to here Sykkunos phone go off.

He quickly picked it up ignoring Corpse's begging not to.

"Hey Sykkuno its me Ally would you be willing to watch my kids?" Ally asked hoping for a yes.

"Me and Corpse would love to. And ignore anything he says," Sykkuno said while pointing his finger at Corpse.

"Thanks Sykkuno your a life saver," said Ally as she hung up.

Corpse looked at his boyfriend with a slightly frustrated look.

"Babe those kids are the demons that came to earth. I mean their worse than the devil himself!" Shouted Corpse.

Sykkuno looked down feeling horrible that Corpse was mad at him. Corpse quickly noticed and sighed.

"Sykkuno babe if you really want to watch the demon children you can but I'm not going to," Corpse said.

Sykkuno started pouting and looked away. He looked away from Corpse and down at the floor. Corpse instantly felt bad and pulled Sykkuno into a hug.

"Fine, we'll watch them," whispered Corpse.

Sykkuno grinned as Corpse dreaded the next day.

When Ally and the twins arrived Corpse opened the door and smiled slightly. The little kids stared at him. Both had red hair with freckles. Both were extremely pale and at an average height. They were both looking at Corpse. He opened the door wider and let them in. They walked strait past Corpse and into the living room. Ally waved goodbye and left.

Sykkuno and Corpse decided they would both watch one child each. Sykkuno would watch Mare and Corpse would watch Carson.

Corpse quickly walked with them after shutting the door. Both the children speak and hugged Sykkuno.

"Uncle Sykkuno!" Mare exclaimed while hugging him.

Carson was way more quiet than Mare. He always tended to shrink back into the background. Corpse looked at him for a second.

"Hey uncle Corpse," Carson said quietly. Corpse quickly said hey back and walked over to him.

"Do you wanna play something Carson?" Corpse asked with a kind smile.

Carson nodded his head with a huge grin on his face. They both walked up the stairs and into Corpse's gaming room.

An XBox 1, Ps4, and PC were there. Carson got excited because they didn't have gaming consoles at his house. They were always on a tight budget.

Carson instantly walked over to the PC looking at Corpse for permission to play. Corpse gave him a small smile and put the password into the PC.

Sykkuno was however having more trouble. Mare wanted to run around and do everything. Sykkuno huffed as she finally saw the brownie mix in the pantry.

"Uncle Sykkuno can we make brownies?" Mare asked with puppy  dog eyes.

"Of course we can Mare," Sykkuno said with a smile.

However Sykkuno sucked at baking and cooking. He just flat out sucked in the kitchen. Corpse always cooked for Sykkuno.

They quickly got the brownie mix and mixed it with eggs and water. Sykkuno completely skipped past the vegetable oil.

Mare was licking some of the batter. Sykkuno put the brownie mix into a pan. The two of them sat and waited while playing uno.

Once the oven beeped Sykkuno opened the stove only to see smoke. He quickly grabbed and oven mitt and pulled out the charred brownies. On top of that because their was no vegetable oil or butter on the pan it was stuck.

Sykkuno didn't want to bother Corpse so what was his first instinct? He threw than pan in the pool. The water was covered up in steam.

Corpse who had been watching Carson play games heard the noise and saw the steam. He quickly got worried and went outside only to see Sykkuno standing by the pool.

Corpse looked at the pool and back to Sykkuno. Corpse let his anger get the best of him and screamed.

"Sykkuno do you have any idea how worried I was? Are you stupid! You could have gotten hurt and so could Mare!" Corpse shouted.

Sykkuno looked away and tears began to fall. Mare looked at her uncles.

"Uncle Sykkuno are you okay?" This girl said softly.

Sykkuno turned around and walked away with his hands over his mouth trying to cover his choked sobs. Corpse stared at him sadly.

Corpse didn't mean to hurt Sykkuno's feelings. He just wanted to make sure Sykkuno didn't get hurt.

Carson quickly grabbed his sister and they waited on their couch until their mom got back. When Ally got back she was so happy until she saw Sykkuno with both children cuddled up to him. He was asleep with tear stained cheeks.

"Hey Sykkuno," Ally whispered while shaking him lightly.

Sykkuno opened his eyes to reveal how bloodshot they were.

"Hey Ally I hope we took good care of the kids," Sykkuno said while giving her a small smile.

"What happened?" Ally asked.

That's all it took for Sykkuno to start spilling what happened. When he was done Ally gave a sympathetic smile and left.

When Corpse finally went downstairs and saw his boyfriend crying his eyes out he hugged him.

"Kuno I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have screamed at you j was just worried," Corpse said while pulling Sykkuno closer to him.

"It's fine and I shouldn't have thrown that pan in the pool," Sykkuno replied.

This made them both laugh at their babysitting disaster.