Sneaky Secrets

Corpse looked at the small figure laying beside him. His soft breathing made him look even more angelic. Corpse smiled and kissed the back of Sykkunos neck before getting up. His birthday would be in a few days and he planned on spending it with Sykkuno.

Sykkuno rustled away from the soft kiss on his neck and a grin quickly spread across his face. His plan was in action. He would buy the promise rings he would get his friends, and the surprise party would be perfect.

A sudden voice from behind him woke him up even more.

"Kuno go back to sleep it's three in the morning," Corpse said slowly.

Sykkuno could hear the tiredness seeping through his words. He wanted nothing more than to help Corpse sleep but it never came easily.

"Then why are you up?" Sykkuno whispered.

"Because I just cant sleep baby," Corpse said while kissing him on the forehead.

Corpse quickly left the room attempting to let his angel get more sleep. Truth be told he felt horrible about always waking him up. He was clearly a big problem in the relationship but Sykkuno always said it was fine.

Corpse quickly poured a cup of black coffee and grabbed a slice of cake from the fridge.

Sykkuno always asked him how he could drink just plain black coffee and he would always reply with the same shrug of his shoulders.

When a pair of arms wrapped around Corpse he set the cup of coffee on the table and turned around so he would be facing Sykkuno.

"Come back to bed," Sykkuno said as he tugged Corpse's arm.

"Sykkuno baby are you trying to surprise me for my birthday?" Corpse asked while pulling Sykkuno close to his chest.

"Yes. Now will you please at least stay in the bedroom for a few hours?" Sykkuno asked.

Corpse just sighed and nodded his head. He quickly retreated to their shared room and cuddled up to Sykkuno's stuffed kitten.

Sykkuno quickly got to work. He called Corpse's sister and they got to decorating. Nothing big and fancy but hopefully enough to make Corpse know how much they care for him.

Ally started on the cake. She had told Sykkuno that even if Oreo wasnt Corpse's favorite it portrayed their relationship. White and black.

Sykkuno didnt bother to help cook after the last disaster. He almost shuddered thinking about the way Corpse had shook his head while staring at the charred lasagna.

"Will he really be okay with this Ally? I mean what if he doesnt like the ring?" Sykkuno asked while finishing wrapping the gift.

"Darlin stop worrying so much. He will love it because he loves you," Ally said while putting the icing on the cake.

When a knock sounded through the house Sykkuno jumped at the noise and quickly rushed to the door. He was met with a woman with curly black hair and a man with dark onyx eyes.

"Hello Sykkuno honey," Corpses  mother, Martha said while giving him a hug.

Corpses father gave him a smile and a nod before they made their way in.

"This is so lovely," Martha said while looking at the beautiful decorations.

Sykkuno and Ally smiled at each other before Ally jumped down and hugged her mother.

"I'm glad you could make it mama," Ally said.

Sykkuno almost felt like he was intruding but the warm smile from Marrha and the kind eyes of Ally convinced him to calm his nerves.

"I'm going to get Corpse," Sykkuno said while waving slightly.

Sykkuno walked to their room and pushed the door open. The sight before him was something he wished to never disrupt. Corpse was lying in their bed asleep for once. He was snuggled close to a stuffed animal. His curly black hair was pushed back and revealed the slight freckles that dotted his face. He felt his heart begin to beat faster as he walked closer. This was his? Sykkuno almost felt selfish as he stared at Corpse. Did he deserve the way Corpse looked at him? The way he smiled and kiss his forehead. What about the way that Corpse would force him to sleep instead of staying up and helping Corpse. Did he deserve that.

"Corpsie wake up," Sykkuno whispered.

"Hi baby," Corpse said as he sat up.

His voice was deeper in the morning. Sykkuno loved his voice dearly but always felt a solemn feeling when he noticed it getting deeper. One day Corpse's voice would be gone but it wasnt fatal so there was that.

"The surprise is ready," Sykkuno said while pulling Corpse.

Corpse chuckled and followed after Sykkuno not really caring much for the way his sweatpants fell past his feet. Or the fact his hair was a mess of curls that would surely pull if he tried to brush it.

"I would scream surprise but I was having to much fun looking at pictures of your boyfriend," Ally said when the pair were finally with the others.

"It's nice to see you to little sis," Corpse said while patting her on the head.

"Our baby is all grown up," Martha said to her husband while reaching for Corpse.

"He sure is," his father said while patting his back and giving him a smile.

"Thanks mama. Thanks dad," Corpse said while hugging his mother and giving his dad a shared smile.

When greetings were out of the way and everyone got sick of Ally trying to keep the cake, the family handed gifts.

"Here Hunny please dont hate it," Martha said while handing Corpse a box.

Inside was a picture frame with a picture inside. Usually Corpse hated his picture. He hated the thought of everyone seeing him like he was. Nobody wanted someone who couldnt go outside without freaking out. Apparently Sykkuno.

Corpse felt himself tear up as he stared at the photo. It was a picture of Ally in between Corpse and Sykkuno. Sykkuno was looking past her and smiling at Corpse with the kindest eyes. Corpse was rolling his eyes at Ally but it was obviously a joke because of his fond smile.

"I love it mom," Corpse said.

"Mine next!" Ally shouted.

She handed Corpse a box that was a lot bigger than his mothers. Inside was something Corpse was so happy with. It was a hoodie. It was clearly specially designed. It was Corpse and Sykkunos among us characters. The green and black jellybeans were petting a small blue dog and Corpse was giving Sykkuno bunny ears.

"Thank you sis," Corpse said.

All he got in response was a grin from his sister.

"Um here," Sykkuno whispered while handing Corpse a small box.

Corpse opened it and he could have cried. A small green ring and a black ring sat there. On the green ring was carved 'till death do' and on the black ring it said 'us part'.

"I love it baby. I love you so much," Corpse said.

"I love you to," Sykkuno giggled.