Double Double Toil and Trouble

Hey guys this chapter has another ship as it was requested so if you don't like it that's okay no hate but I hope you enjoy the other ship is Jack x dream

Normally on a Wednesday afternoon Corpse and Sykkuno would be cuddled up watching TV or streaming. Right now they were both getting ready for a double date. They had agreed to go on a date with Jack and Dream.

Whatever had possessed Corpse's to agree to this he had no clue. He didn't like going outside. He enjoyed Sykkuno and his small home dates not big fancy restaurants. It didn't matter though because Jack and Dream had been so excited there was no going back.

Sykkuno was watching The Simpsons waiting for Corpse. He knew his boyfriend was nervous and he would help any way he could. Sykkuno knew he was lucky. Corpse would do anything for him. Sykkuno would do the same Corpse just expressed it better.

Corpse finally done exited the room with a soft chuckle. Sykkuno was sitting on the couch with a big goofy smile as Homer and Marge got remarried. This was by far the couples favorite episode.

Corpse walked up behind Sykkuno. He wrapped his arms around him and sat by him waiting until they have to meet up with the other couple. Finally the boys heard a knock on the door.

Jack and Dream stood there with bright smiles. Corpse gave a small one back and soon enough they were all out the door piling into Jacks car.

Sykkuno and Jack sat up front with Corpse and Dream in the back. After all Corpse and Dream both shared the faceless youtuber life.

"So Corpse what have you two been up to?" Dream asked with a smile.

"Well we're currently watching an anime called Maid~Sama which I swear isn't perverted," Corpse said with a light chuckle at the end.

"Yeah I just met Jack's parents and they were a lot more chill then expected," Dream said while looking at Jack who was laughing at something Sykkuno said.

"So Sykkuno how have you been after me Dream and Toast weren't good enough?" Jack asked while thinking about how amazing it was him and dream went from simping for Sykkuno to each other.

"Well amazing actually. I feel so lucky to have Corpse by my side and I'm happy for the both of you as well," Sykkuno said with an infectious positive attitude.

Jack chuckled and it turned into a loud laugh because of how red Sykkunos face had gotten. Corpse stared at him with a confused look before looking to his boyfriend.

"Hey love what did you say?" Corpse asked which just made his face even redder.

"Nothing!" Sykkuno shouted and covered his mouth.

Corpse smiled in pure bliss as his boyfriend sat there embarrassed out of his mind.

"Jack what did you do to Corpse's innocent sweet Sykkuno?" Asked Dream.

"I just asked how he'd been then he started blushing because of what he said. It wasn't my fault okay you green bean," Jack said.

Dream faked an offended gasp,"green bean. Your the one who's hair looks like grass," Dream shot back.

"Yeah for charity. You only do Minecraft speed runs," Jack said.

Corpse and Sykkuno stared at each other both trying not to laugh as Dream faked a pout.

"Do you not love me?" Dream asked as he stared at the ground.

"Green bean of course I love you," Jack said back with a bright smile.

Corpse and Sykkuno quickly both looking away from each other. Neither of them had said the L word yet. Sykkuno because he had said it to early before and it ruined everything. Corpse because he had never felt love. He really did love Sykkuno though that was a fact.

"Sorry you two. We have small spats like that a lot," Jack said as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Oh don't worry about it," Sykkuno hummed out with a smile.

Finally they arrived at the restaurant. It was the exact opposite of what they expected. They were now walking into Burger King.

"Really this whole huge date is Burger King?" Corpse asked while smiling slightly.

"Yup because now I can put a crown on my king," Jack said with a small wink at Dream.

Sykkuno giggled and grabbed Corpse's hand. Not many people were there, only two girls at a table.

Corpse smiled down at Sykkuno. He leaned down kissed his forehead and mumbled a small, "it will be fine I promise," then sat down with Jack and Dream.

The girls at the table clearly recognized Jack and ran over.

"Your Jacksepticeye right?" Asked a girl with vibrant blonde hair.

Her friend had light blue hair with some purple streaks. The blonde reached and shook his hand.

"Yup that's me Jack a boy," Jack said with a slightly nervous smile.

Corpse looked at Sykkuno with a worry filled expression. He leaned down to Sykkuno.

"Babe if your not comfortable then we can go to the bathrooms over there," Corpse whispered then pulled away.

Sykkuno nodded his head. Quickly Sykkuno grabbed Corpse and Dream for their sakes. After all neither were exactly social to fans.

"Thanks Sykkuno," Drama said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Sykkuno gave a sympathy filled smile and then looked at Corpse.

"Are you okay. Everyone knows you don't like talking to many people," Sykkuno said as he rubbed Corpse's cheek.

Corpse leaned into his touch and smiled, "I will be fine love," he whispered and placed a kiss on his temple.

Dream smiled and then Jack walked in.

"The girls are gone if you want to continue?" Jack asked.

They all walked out laughing about the whole situation. Dream made jokes about the romance between Corpse and Sykkuno.

"Have you guys heard of the movie double double toil and trouble?" Jack asked.

"Yeah why?" Sykkuno asked slightly confused.

"because it described those girls," Jack said while chuckling.

Sykkuno covered his mouth and laughed.