The Ghostly Hollowed Final

Yet again Sykkuno woke up thinking of Corpse. He got ready and was off to class excited for the weekend that felt so far away.

Corpse stood at the door of the classroom a perfect understanding of what would happen passing through him. When Sykkuno got there he flashed Corpse a pretty smile. Corpse smiled in delight at the boy.

Corpse had an idea maybe if the day ended differently the loop would end. Of course he had an idea. He wouldn't let them be hurt he was going to ask him to be his boyfriend.

Of Course if that didn't work he had no clue what would. He wanted them to be together but there was no promises. There was no false hope. In fact Corpse didn't have any hope at all.

He wanted to make sure Sykkuno was safe. That was all that mattered. This loop was horrifying. What if its all that was left? What if the world was over?

Corpse didn't let it bother him and instead sat next to Sykkuno.

"Hey Corpse," Sykkuno whispered as to not draw attention to himself.

Corpse watched him with a look of pure admiration. He loved Sykkuno but what if he was ruining his life. He didn't have many friends because he spent so much time with Corpse. He was a ghost not a normal teenager. Maybe this loop was better.

Then a thought ran to him. What if he was causing the loop. A paranormal figure interacting with a normal person. With the new thought in his head he quickly looked at Sykkuno. Maybe he had to leave.

"Sykkuno I think I have to go," Corpse said as his voice cracked lightly.

Sykkuno gave him a confused look.

"For good. I think I have to go for good," Sykkuno stared at him confused.

Corpse quickly flew off going through the door giving him a sensation he had never felt. Sykkuno not listening to the teacher ran after him.

Corpse sat on a tree. His knees pulled the his chest. Tears fell down his cheeks.

"CORPSE!" The scream startled him and be phased through the tree.

Sykkuno was walking in front of him shouted his name. Corpse could see tears falling. However he knew what he had to do. He turned and walked the opposite direction.

His feet left no footprints and he felt his heart shatter. Sykkuno was why he was living. Sykkuno made him happy. Why did he have to leave that. Then in a flash Corpse was gone. He stood on clouds in front of a pearly gate.

"Welcome child," A voice rang out. Corpse was still looking down.

"You've committed many sins. You've fallen for a man and you've killed yourself," the voice said.

Corpse let tears fall. "I know. But I can't help it. Your the one who made me this way. Please give me a chance. I need him. I don't want to be without him," Corpse sobbed out. He fell to his knees as a chocking sobbing mess.

"My child I grant you that second chance."

In another flash he was standing in the woods near the school. He quickly rushed hearing Sykkuno's sweet voice.

There be was. The love of Corpses new life. He rushed to him and kissed him.

The pair sat there talking about it. Corpse wiping his eyes and when they woke up the next day it was obviously the next day. Sykkuno still in his arms.

Guys I'm so sorry. I've been doing school work and its so nerve wrecking. I hope this is good I'm gonna updating tomorrow as well!