Water Park Proposal

Sykkuno hummed as he edited his video. His boyfriend corpse was in the other room waiting for him. Today was their 2 year anniversary and corpse got him a surprise so he woke up early to publish the video.

Corpse was watching a movie called the girl in the hood (totally not self advertising). He couldn't wait to take Sykkuno to the water park he chose. It looked amazing and he knew Sykkuno also would. He was going to propose and he couldn't wait to have his boyfriend of 2 years become his husband of many more.

He wanted to see Sykkunos reaction to the beautiful ring he got. It had a black band with a moon engraved. There was also a small flower on the top made of diamonds. Corpse could imagine Sykkuno screaming yes and jumping into his arms. And watching Sykkuno walk down the isle with all their friends telling them how happy they were for them.

Corpse knew his teachers and family was wrong. His life did amount to something. And if they didn't believe that all they had to do was look at Sykkuno. He was corpses whole world. His smile his laugh his jokes and how sweet he was made corpse so happy.

Sykkuno finally got done with his video and went downstairs after grabbing his small backpack. He saw corpse on the couch a goofy grin resting on his pale face. Sykkuno walked over and grabbed corpses hand trying to drag him.

Corpse looked at Sykkuno and smiled. He stood up and walked Sykkuno to their truck. It wasn't anything fancy just a black truck. Sykkuno quickly got in the passengers seat while corpse got in the drivers seat. They both buckled up and smiled at each other.

Sykkuno looked at corpse as he drove. A light smile was placed on his face and a look of love was in his eyes. Sykkuno quickly reached up and kissed corpses cheek. Corpse grinned at him from ear to ear.

Soft music played and finally they got to the water park. Huge slides and pools were everywhere.

Sykkuno looked like a child at Christmas he grinned happily as they drove in. He put his nose against the window and tried to see more. His eyes were wide and he was so happy.

"Corpse I've never been to a water park," Sykkuno said happily while looking at his boyfriend.

"I know and I wanted to see how happy you would be," Corpse said while giving him a quick peck on the nose.

Corpse watched as Sykkuno opened the door quickly. Corpse chuckled and followed his boyfriend.

He was so very nervous. He didn't like crowds and he knew there would be some. His anxiety was at its peak. However nothing was gonna ruin his plans. He wanted to see his boyfriend look at home with wide eyes and tears in them. He wanted to watch Sykkuno jump into his arms screaming yes.

Corpse was unconsciously playing with his skull rings. His nerves finally getting to him.

Sykkuno stopped walking and looked at corpse.

"Are you okay? I know you don't like going out that much and public places aren't your thing," Sykkuno said matter of factly.

Corpse smiled at him happily. "Kuno I'm fine just a little nervous," Corpse said while taking Sykkunos hand into his. He laced their fingers together and smiled at him.

They started walking around riding random rides and hanging out in the water. Corpse was excited as the end of the trip was coming up meaning so was the ring the answer and the love.

His nerves had pretty much settled so he wasn't as nervous with Sykkuno anymore.

They were both messing around in the water splashing each other and flirting slightly as always. The 2 years they had been together had been perfect but this was going to make it even better.

"Hey corpse I'm hungry," Sykkuno said with a small pout. Corpse smiled at him lightly.

"How about we get ice cream and maybe something else," Corpse suggested with a small smile.

Sykkuno loved ice cream. He always said that ice cream was better than his friends which always made corpse laugh.

They quickly started walking when Sykkuno stared at corpse.

"What's up?" Corpse questioned Sykkuno.

Sykkuno quickly jumped on corpses back which made him chuckle.

"Sykkuno never in a million years would I trade you for anything," Corpse told him happily.

Sykkuno blushed and got to the ice cream shop. Well it was really just junk food but it was close enough.

Corpse really didn't want to order so when Sykkuno got off his back and stood in front of him he was so thankful.

"Ma'am can I please get a cookies and cream in a waffle cone?"

"Yes what else hun?"

"I would also like a coco chocolate chips in a waffle cone. That's all ma'am,"

The woman gave Sykkuno a smile and quickly got our ice cream.

Sykkuno gave corpse his chocolate ice cream and started to eat his own. However corpse was watching Sykkuno more than eating. The smile that was on his face and the soft black hair.

This genuinely seemed perfect. Corpse quickly cleared his throat.

"Sykkuno I love you." He started cause Sykkuno to look at him with a confused look. "You've been there for me for 2 freaking years. I've wanted to do this for a while but I didn't know how. I mean your perfect. Your smile your laugh and just everything."

Corpse pulled out the small dark green box and got on 1 knee. "For the love of god Sykkuno please marry me," Corpse said.

He looked at Sykkuno and smiled widely. It was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Sykkuno had one hand in his hair while his eyes were wide. Some ice cream was still on his cheek and nose but that didn't matter. Some tears fell as his face broke out into a face splitting grin.

Corpse stood up and opened his arms wide. Sykkuno quickly ran into them.

"Corpse I will gladly marry you," Sykkuno said with his head buried in corpses chest.

"Talk about a water park proposal," Corpse said with a chuckle.