Kamen Rider Saber x Genshin Impact

Kamen Rider Saber
(仮面ライダーセイバー)

Kamen Rider Saber(仮面ライダーセイバー)

Genshin Impact
(原神)

Genshin Impact(原神)

Name of the Story

Kamen Rider Saber: The Chronicles of Teyvat
(仮面ライダーセイバー:テイワット・クロニクル)

Synopsis

This story takes place in the near future after Touma Kamiyama (神山 飛羽真) and his comrades have defeat Storious (ストリウス) and save the world, in spite of the world was initially faded away into the darkness because of the latter's earlier action. With this, Touma's story has come to an end...

However, the new story begins and tells about Yukio Kamiyama (神山 幸雄 Kamiyama Yukio), a son of Touma Kamiyama who was also happened to be a young novelist, traveling around the world. However, one day, something unexpected is happening as Yukio was sucked into the void and ended up in another world filled with life and flowed by the elemental energies; Teyvat (テイワット).

While wandering aimlessly in Teyvat, Yukio eventually met with a certain blonde-haired girl and her traveling companion; Lumine (蛍 [ホタル]) and Paimon (パイモン), with their purpose to find Lumine's missing brother.

Yukio, who had inherited the power of the Flame Swordsman Kamen Rider Saber (炎の剣士 仮面ライダーセイバー) from his father, shall adventure across the said vast magical world with Lumine and Paimon together.

His father's story has ended and now, Yukio's own story has begun...
(彼の父の物語は終わり... そして、幸雄の物語は始まるしていた...)

"The ending of this story is mine to decide!"
(物語の結末は私が決める!)

Author Notes (A/N)

・I didn't own either Kamen Rider Saber or Genshin Impact because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and miHoYo respectively.

・I hope the story ideas that I have made can also inspire you to make stories of your own as well.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.