Kamen Rider OOO x Lycoris Recoil

Kamen Rider OOO
(仮面ライダーオーズ)

Kamen Rider OOO(仮面ライダーオーズ)

Lycoris Recoil
(リコリス・リコイル)

Lycoris Recoil(リコリス・リコイル)

Name of the Story

Kamen Rider OOO: Anything Goes Project ~Lycoris Recoil
(仮面ライダーオーズ:エニシングゴーズプロジェクト ~リコリス・リコイル~)

Synopsis

The story takes place in the near future after the events of Kamen Rider OOO 10th: Core Medal of Resurrection, where Eiji Hino (火野 映司) had passed away following the demise of both his ancient predecessor; Ancient OOO (古代オーズ) and the artificial Greeed who possessed his body; Goda (ゴーダ).

Chisato Nishikigi (錦木 千束) is the free-spirited and optimistic pacifist who was considered to be the strongest Lycoris agent of all time. Alongside her is Takina Inoue (井ノ上 たきな), the talented and yet mysterious Lycoris.

They have worked together at one of its branches-Café LycoReco (カフェリコレコ), where the orders of the café take range from coffee and sweets to childcare, shopping, teaching Japanese to foreign students, etc. Most of its tasks are unbefitting of Lycoris.

Then, they will meet with Kairi Izumi (泉 海凛), a son of Hina Izumi (泉 比奈) who had inherited its power and become the late Eiji's predecessor to stand up against the Greeeds (グリード) and the Ancient OOO (古代オーズ) himself, who have been revived once more and resume their attempts to conquer the world as their own.

The selfless young man who helps people with no hesitation, Kairi. The free-spirited and optimistic pacifist, Chisato. And the cool-headed and efficient, Takina. The chaotic everyday lives of the unmatched trio and their battle against Greeeds and Ancient OOO have begun!

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider OOO and Lycoris Recoil because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and Spider Lily/Asaura respectively.

・I hope the story ideas that I have made can also inspire you to make stories of your own as well.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.