Kamen Rider Kuuga x Ikkitousen

Kamen Rider Kuuga
(仮面ライダークウガ)

Kamen Rider Kuuga(仮面ライダークウガ)

Ikkitousen
(一騎当千)

Name of the Story

Name of the Story

Ikkitousen: The Ancient Warrior Kamen Rider Kuuga
(一騎当千:古戦士 仮面ライダークウガ)

Synopsis

In the Kantō region of Japan, seven high schools have competed in the turf war for territorial supremacy: Nanyo Academy (南陽學院), Kyosho Academy (許昌學院), Seito Academy (成都學園), Yoshu Academy (揚州学園), Rakuyo High School (洛陽高校), Gogun High School (吳郡高校), and Yoshu Private School (豫州學院). The fighters of each school bear the sacred jewels called Magatama (勾玉), which contain the essence of the warriors from the Three Kingdoms era of Ancient China 1800 years ago as well as their fates.

Sonsaku Hakufu (孫策 伯符), the descendant of legendary conqueror Sun Ce, a highly skilled fighter with a strong sense of personality, transferred and attended Nanyo Academy, where her cousin Shūyu Kōkin (周瑜 公瑾) attends, under her mother's request.

However, the mysterious Gurongi Tribe (グロンギ族), which are referred to as the Unidentified Lifeforms (未確認生命体), were resurrected and resumed their murderous games on humanity itself. The fighters would meet with a young man who proclaimed himself that he mastered 2,000 skills; Kio Tatsunami (龍波 キオ).

It's up to Kio, along with those fighters, to make the usage of various powers of Kamen Rider Kuuga (仮面ライダークウガ) to combat the Gurongi and stopped their murderous games for the sake of others' happiness.

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Kuuga and Ikkitousen because they've officially belonged to the Toei Production and Yuji Shiozaki respectively.

・I hope the story ideas that I have made can also inspire you to make stories of your own as well.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.