Kamen Rider Calibur x Bang Dream! GARUPA☆PICO

Kamen Rider Calibur (仮面ライダーカリバー)

Bang Dream! GARUPA☆PICO (バンドリ!ガルパ☆ピコ)

Name of the Story

The Dark Swordsman Calibur Project GARUPA☆PICO (闇の剣士カリバープロジェクト ガルパ☆ピコ)

Synopsis

The first spin-off and the mini-story of Love Live! SIFAS × Bang Dream! × D4DJ ~The Dark Swordsman Calibur Project~.

The mini-story follows a young man named Hiroyuki Kamijo (上条 博雪), who was also known as the Dark Swordsman Kamen Rider Calibur (闇の剣士 仮面ライダーカリバー) and CiRCLE's Greatest Employee (サークルの最高社員) alongside the Girls Band Party in the hidden popular base amongst the girlbands; Live House "CiRCLE" (ライブハウス サークル)...

A few of the girls from Girls Band Party are greatly flourishing...!

1)The rising star with high expectations: Poppin'Party.
2)The blue rose which blooms at the top: Roselia.
3)The childhood friends that rocks the world: Afterglow.
4)The gorgeous, colorful, and fluffy idol band: Pastel*Palettes.
5)The band which spreads smiles all around the world: Hello, Happy World!.

Now, follow the heart-warming and comedic story of Hiroyuki Kamijo and the girlbands as they goes on excited and rampage in the live house!

Author Notes (A/N)

・I didn't own Kamen Rider Saber, Love Live! School Idol Festival All Stars, Bang Dream! and D4DJ because they officially belong to the respective owners.

・The other characters from Love Live! SIFAS and D4DJ will appear in this mini-story as well.

・I didn't own these series because I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.

・I hope the story ideas that I have made can also inspire you to make stories of your own as well.