Kamen Rider Drive x Lycoris Recoil

Kamen Rider Drive
(仮面ライダードライブ)

Kamen Rider Drive(仮面ライダードライブ)

Lycoris Recoil
(リコリス・リコイル)

Lycoris Recoil(リコリス・リコイル)

Name of the Story

Kamen Rider Drive: SURPRISE-DRIVE Project ~Lycoris Recoil~
(仮面ライダードライブ:SURPRISE DRIVE[サプライズドライブ]プロジェクト ~リコリス・リコイル~)

Synopsis

There's the secret behind these peaceful days, which is thanks to the secret organization that prevents any kinds of crimes: "DA - Direct Attack" and their group that consists of all-female agents: "Lycoris" (リコリス).

Chisato Nishikigi (錦木 千束) is the free-spirited and optimistic pacifist who was considered to be the strongest Lycoris agent of all time. Alongside her is Takina Inoue (井ノ上 たきな), the talented and yet mysterious Lycoris.

They have worked together at one of its branches-Café LycoReco (カフェリコレコ), where the orders of the café take range from coffee and sweets to childcare, shopping, teaching Japanese to foreign students, etc. Most of its tasks are unbefitting of Lycoris.

Chisato and Takina eventually met and teamed up with a young man and a son of Shinnosuke Tomari (泊 進ノ介) who has followed in his father's footsteps as a detective; Tsukasa Tomari (泊 塚沙).

However, the artificial lifeforms Roidmudes (ロイミュード), which were once extinct, has now returned and resume to destroy the world. Tsukasa shall fight against the said artificial lifeforms, alongside "Mr. Belt" (ベルトさん) as a current Kamen Rider Drive (仮面ライダードライブ).

The young detective who won't let anyone stop him from solving the case, Tsukasa. The free-spirited and optimistic pacifist, Chisato. And the cool-headed and efficient, Takina. The chaotic everyday lives of the unmatched trio and their battle against Roidmudes have begun!

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Drive and Lycoris Recoil because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and Natsume Akatsuki respectively.

・I hope the story ideas that I have made can also inspire you to make stories of your own as well.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.