Kamen Rider Zero-One x Girls' Frontline

(仮面ライダーゼロワン)

Girls Frontline(少女前線 [ドールズフロントライン])

Girls Frontline
(少女前線 [ドールズフロントライン])

Girls Frontline(少女前線 [ドールズフロントライン])

Name of the Story

Kamen Rider Zero-One: Rising Frontline
(仮面ライダーゼロワン:ライジングフロントライン)

Synopsis

The world was torn apart by the war and Tactical Dolls (戦術人形), more commonly as the T-Dolls are almost exclusively used for combat in place of humans, some of them are repurposed from their previous life as civilian androids. The majority of the world is unhabitable because of the contamination from the Collapse Fluid (崩壊液), pushing most of mankind to the brink of extinction.

In 2062, the high-advanced artificial intelligence of Sangvis Ferri (鉄血工造) codename Elisa (エリザ) went rogue and kills her own creator; Lycoris (リコリス) and took over its T-Dolls to kill all human personnel within the facility and shift their new objective: exterminating the human race.

In response, the private military company Griffin & Kryuger (グリフィン&クルーガー社) are hired and tasked to contain and eliminate the Sangvis Ferri before they can do any more damages.

As Griffin & Kryuger struggles against the rogue T-Dolls, Kamui Hiden (飛電 神威), a son of Aruto Hiden (飛電 或人) and the current Kamen Rider Zero-One (仮面ライダーゼロワン) were transported into this dystopian world and eventually intervened into the conflict between G&K and Sangvis Ferri.

After a while, Kamui was found and brought back to the Section S09 by AR Team (AR小隊), where the founder and director of the said PMC; Berezovich Kryuger (ベレゾヴィッチ・クルーガー) have explained about the situation of this world before offered him to become the commander of the section and battle against the Sangvis Ferri, in which he accepted.

With this knowledge, his mission to save humanity from being exterminated by Sangvis Ferri begins now... There will be no one to stop Kamui from completing his mission. No one else will.

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Zero-One and Girls Frontline because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and MICA Team respectively.

・I didn't own these series because I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.

・I hope the story ideas that I have made can also inspire you to make stories of your own as well.