Kamen Rider Demons: TGRDP ~Hololive~ x RF: KR Live & Evil & Demons

Kamen Rider Demons
(仮面ライダーデモンズ)

Kamen Rider Demons(仮面ライダーデモンズ)

Revice Forward: Kamen Rider Live & Evil & Demons(リバイスForward 仮面ライダーライブ&エビル&デモンズ)

(リバイスForward 仮面ライダーライブ&エビル&デモンズ)

Revice Forward: Kamen Rider Live & Evil & Demons(リバイスForward 仮面ライダーライブ&エビル&デモンズ)

Name of the Story

Kamen Rider Demons: The Genomix Rider Demons Project
〜After Story: KR Live/Evil & Demons〜
(仮面ライダーデモンズ:ゲノミックスライダーデモンズプロジェクト 〜アフターストーリー:仮面ライダーライブ/エビル&デモンズ〜)

Synopsis

The story takes place after the events of the final chapter of the main story, where Vice sacrificed himself to put an end to his contract with Ikki Igarashi in order to bring the latter's lost memories back.

Haruka Tokino (時乃 春風), a young man who had been fighting against Giff and the director of Fenix who was responsible for being the source of corruption behind Fenix's upper hierarchy; Hideo Akaishi (赤石 英雄) in the past, chose not to join with Bluebird and continued his job as a manager of Hololive Corporation.

Following the dissolution of Fenix, Daiji Igarashi (五十嵐 大二) continues to maintain peace with its successor of the said organization itself: Bluebird (ブルーバード). As for Hiromi Kadota (門田 ヒロミ), he is showing signs of recovery according to Dr. Ichimura (市村), a scientist at Bluebird who specialized in genetic engineering.

At the same time, a mysterious organization who claimed themselves as a guardian of the new era without Giff; Alicorn (アリコーン) has surged and began kidnapping and confining young boys and girls for a certain reason.

Hiromi ended up becoming one of the suspects who is claimed to have kidnapped one of the victims; Rumi (留美) and was put on Bluebird's most wanted list as a result. He encounters a man with his face... Muramasa (村正), who appears in front of Haruka, Daiji, and the others who were trying to discover the truth.

Daiji wavers before the new enemy and the new "devil". To make things even worse, Daiji's inner demon who is supposed to share his body; Kagerou (カゲロウ), betrays him. The secrets that Rumi holds... What is the connection they have to Muramasa...?

The final tale that inherits the spirit of Kamen Rider Revice (仮面ライダーリバイス), which has for one long year told the tale of a buddy relationship, begins now!

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Kiva and Hololive because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and Cover Corporation respectively.

・I hope the story ideas that I have made can also inspire you to make stories of your own as well.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.