Kamen Rider Ex-Aid x Arknights

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
(仮面ライダーエグゼイド)

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid(仮面ライダーエグゼイド)

Arknights
(アークナイツ)

Name of the Story

Name of the Story

Arknights: The Doctor Gamer From Different World
(アークナイツ:異世界のドクターゲーマー)

Synopsis

The story follows Yuito Hojo (宝生 夢翔), a young intern at Seito University Hospital (聖都大学附属病院) who ended up teleported and stranded in the futuristic, post-apocalyptic world of Terra (テラ), where the inhabitants exhibit kemonomimi traits ― characteristics of animals or mythological races.

The world was struck and devastated by Catastrophes, ecological disasters of various sorts, that forced the world's inhabitants to adopt a nomadic life through nomadic cities. This natural disaster leaves behind a valuable mineral; Originium (源石[オリジニウム]). The Originium allows the use of various forms of "magic" known as Arts (アーツ) to aid the users in daily life as well as more violent applications. However, the Originium is not without its dangers as it can gradually assimilate into a living organism's blood and cells, which is treated as a "disease" named "Oripathy" (鉱石病[オリパシー]).

As he wandered aimlessly, Yuito was founded and taken in by the pharmaceutical organization; Rhodes Island (ロドス・アイランド), whose goal was to develop treatments and a possible cure for Oripathy, which plagued the Terra since the advent of Catastrophes. He was offered to become a Doctor in the said pharmaceutical organization and aided them to find a cure for Oripathy, which he accepts.

Terra eventually faces another threat from Yuito's world; the Bugster Virus (バグスターウィルス), otherwise described as "Game Illness" (ゲーム病), a type of computer virus that infects human beings and keeps replicating until they took over their hosts, causing the host disappears. As both Oripathy and Bugster Virus spreads even further, Yuito, who transforms into Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (仮面ライダーエグゼイド) and Rhodes Island must defend themselves against Reunion (レユニオン) and several of the governments within Terra.

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Ex-Aid or Arknights because they officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and Yostar respectively.

・I hope the story ideas that I have made can also inspire you to make stories of your own as well.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.